ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stephen, you are talking about the M-14, it is not an AR!!!!!  The AR stands for Armalite Rifle, Armalite being the manufacturer!!!!!  I don't know what company made the M-14 but it is and was a very good rifle, it was the first one I was trained on in basic training and AIT in 1969!!!!!  My first experience with the M-16 was as a weapons man in Special Forces, beginning my training in August 1969!!!!!  I graduated from the Special Forces Enlisted Training Program in December 1969!!!!!  To tyhis day I much prefer the AK platform!!!!!!!!!!

• You're right sir the M14 is not an AR rifle I never said it was but by the way it was made by general motors Ford motor company in Studebaker. As well as singers sewing machine

• The action was actually designed from the m1 grand rifle. And fired a 308 round.

• Never put into production - O-biden wouldn't have even known about it.

• Just more proof that they don't know what they're talking about.

• I own an AR 14 and I've used it while hunting drop the mountain goat at over 300 yards. And only needed one round to do it.

• Question... Is your AR-14 chambered in that "Blow Your Lungs Out" Caliber?   LOL.... Bidens such an idiot!

• What is an AR-14?????  I am familiar with the M-14 as it was the first rifle I used in basic training in 1969!!!!!

• There is no such thing as an ar-14 it is an M14 on purpose I use ar-14 just to see if I can find out how many people knew what they are talking about. And the M14 fired a 308 round. The 308 round itself is far more deadlier than a 223 or a 5.56 a NATO round. The only problem I had with the M14 rifle was I had six rounds in a clip and one round in the chamber.

• M-1 Garands utilize 8 round clips in 30.06. Did you use "clip" on purpose too or was your AR-14 LOL... a custom special "Killer Model"? Typically "AR-14's" LOL... have a box magazine like the M-14 and Civilian M-1A1 with 10 - 20 rounds of .308 or 7.62 x 51 NATO.  LOL...

This reply was deleted.