Replies

• I don't disagree, but Ilona, we have to start somewhere!

The seditious Deep Staters are not used to being held accountable even when the facts are obvious.

This action and others followed from indictment to prosecution, will initially have a chilling effect on bold affrontery, then flight.

Our task is to encourage and demand the MAGA committee actors to continue pressing, culminating in the need for indictments and prosecutions.

And there is the rub, since the Department of Injustice and the Felonious Bureau of Investigation has not been willing to do their part in conflict of interest, being a part of the Deep State dilema. If procedure is not followed, they will no doubt balk on technicalities.

Also,

A rascal unchallenged for given benefit of doubt in faith and trust will likely retain it until called out otherwise. Look at Fauci. Any decent soul would have retired in shame. But until Paul Rand called him out, being a medical professional too, Fauci operated under a presumption of approval.

We are doing that NOW with the others, and Godspeed!

• We should have started decades ago, holding every single person responsible as they came to surface......but we turned a blind eye and allowed the disease to spread. Calling attention to it is a step, but when we never get past that step and allow the situation fade again........we aren't doing enough. Congress needs to get on this and not let go......I want to see charges, punishment for all of them.

• "We should have started decades ago, holding every single person responsible as they came to surface......but we turned a blind eye and allowed the disease to spread."

Yes, and here we are now, with the proverbial chickens come home to roost on our shoulders and head like elephants.

Hold your determination in adamant demands for resolultion.

• I think we have been allowing anti America people in since the Paper Clip era. That was after WWll I believe. I also think the founding fathers had the right idea when they initially laid out some much more stringent criteria for being in public office, especially the president. Our foundation was built on Natural Law, something most people know little or nothing about.  We have been so lax about that criteria that we have encouraged infiltration of enemies. And now, with the border being what it is, there may be NO going back.

• We need to put our heads together to see where we can find pressure to exert.  This AM, i think i found the parties to "defrock" that disrobbed NYS JUDGE.  We are going to have to find public entities that will be affected by focusing on these SCUM.  MAYORKAS Ranks with the MOST TYRANNICAL. 

• I totally agree with you 100%

• Only the sick and demented could possibly stand with this man... his leadership of DHS is more than simply incompetence at its best... it is DANGEROUS and TREASONOUS... Giving aid to our enemies and levying asymmetrical war against the Republic... asymmetric war is still war.

• He is a slime, embarrassing, disgusting........why does he still have a job?

• Why does he still have a Job? Ask the Speaker of the House that question. The GOP controls the House, they are complicit in allowing Mayorkas to keep his job. Why hasn't the GOP passed an Impeachment Resolution?

It's as if the GOP were aiding and abetting lawlessness and an internal insurgency to replace our government. With every passing day, it is becoming clear that the GOP/RNC are nothing more than the OTHER SIDE of a New World Order Coin...

FLIP the GOP/RNC any way you like and they end up on the wrong side of the coin... big government and pragmatic politics... where anything goes as long as they retain a seat at the table.

Where is the House debate on Term Limits... we were promised it would happen this Congress. So much for a populace GOP and a leadership FIRMLY BEHIND THE AMERICA FIRST AND MAGA MOVEMENT. The GOP/RNC is turning out to be just one more Three Ring Circus led by CLOWNS and HUCKSTERS...

• P/S

Man... "is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".  Macbeth by Shakespeare.

We are but fools whose shadow is soon lost... in the eternal struggle to consume the greater good of mankind. Our leaders are but the Barkers and Hucsters of the Circus Macabre... the twisted often mythical struggle against selfintrests laid bare before a willing audience.

He who trusts in man and his institutions for good are but fools, an audience of greater fools... For God shall have all the unrighteous in derision.  Turn, I say turn away from the foolish and embrace God's will for your life and be saved.

This reply was deleted.