ADMIN

Jan 6 vs Peaceful Protest - Imgflip

Don’t wait for Tuesday’s votes. The results are already in.

Hateful lies and violence are winning. 

Trumpian politicians pushing the fear button on race, crime and immigration feel good about the polls. The money is piling up. They will continue trashing our government and our elections long after midterm votes are counted.

A GOP-controlled House is widely predicted by polls. Already, news reports point to election-deniers in a GOP majority engaging in a feeding frenzy of lies and conspiracies, beginning with endless, Benghazi-like investigations into President Biden’s son, Hunter. 

Forget doing hard work on policies to help the economy.

A Republican majority will be busy demeaning the president and circulating conspiracy theories favored by violent right-wing groups.

The dots are there for everyone to connect.

Threats of violence against members of the House and Senate have jumped from less than a thousand in 2016 — the year of Trump’s election — to nearly 10,000 in 2021, according to Capitol police. 

There have also been deadly attacks at the far-right gathering in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017, and at a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018.

Then came the January 6 violent attack on the Capitol by Trump supporters. 

And threats to election workers continue. Now add in the violent attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). 

read more:

https://thehill.com/opinion/3722536-juan-williams-hatred-and-lies-are-winning-in-a-landslide/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't like being forced to choose between the lesser of evils... and the choices for leadership in the current GOP makeup are horrible... I prefer someone like Andrew Jackson or the once powerful and fearsome WIZARD of OZ... Oops, I mean Mar-a-Lago.... last seen escaping Oz in a hot-air balloon.  Some reported he was seen last on the back nine with his latest protoge Ronna McDaniel... or was that Dr. Oz (not affiliated with the land of Oz)

• I am not surprised that you are falling back on personal insults. I have seen plenty of healthy disagreements on this site, but you are the only one who runs out of arguments and gets lost in personal insults. I know you assault others with personal insults as well, if they don't agree with you. So, I feel like I am in good company with many, many other patriots that you also insult. - Maybe you should try anger management or else, learn how to find facts.

• I agree with you. Professionals always review and evaluate to get better and better. I am sure that President Trump does that. The GOP/RNC not so much. Trump is adapting while the RNC maintains its losing leadership (McConnell, McCarthy, McDaniel) and their tactics. Which one of the two do you prefer?

• Professional sports always... ALWAYS... REVIEW AND EVALUATE THEIR GAMES.  Losses are especially important to examine if one wants to avoid making the same errors in the next game.  The GOP/RNC need to examine their game plans with a new set of eyes (advisors) and techniques (election methods) if they want to win. Doing the same thing over and over to get the same poor results is insane.

• And what kind of player refuses to listen and hear? The one who is useless on the field. The Col. is teaching a thing. Try hearing for a change. 

• After you say to me, "You're beyond unreasonable. You're a liar." I am sure you will accuse me of starting personal attacks in your next reply. It is funny how you accuse me of living in my own reality just because I value President Donald J. Trump and his tremendous accomplishments. Like I said before, Trump and any other patriot doesn't need demonrats as enemies. He or she has plenty in their own ranks, even if they were supposedly all in at some point. You probably neve really supported Trump, you probably never believed in his tremendous abilities, you probably never valued his proven expertise as a wildly successful & self-made billionaire that he devoted to the country selflessly, and you certainly do not appreciated all the good he did for the country. So, I am sorry you might be still bent out of shape that your boy Jeb Bush didn't get the Republican nomination, that Jeb didn't get into the White House, and that Trump won the day for obvious reasons.

• Paul... the President could have and should have declared a national emergency, and MARTIAL LAW...

Under martial law, he could have seized all the questionable ballots, equipment, and records for a  forensic audit to determine the proper awarding of those legal votes cast.  If the DOJ, DHS, FBI, US Marshals, or ANY federal agency or COngressional officer interfered with the process... he could have arrested and deported them to GITMO as members of the insurgency and attempted Coup de Eta.

Instead, Pres. Trump retreated and left the fight up to the worst of the possible choices... lawyers and GOP/RNC operatives to throw the election... too, join in the insurrection.

• P/S 

Under Martial Law, Article 3 Judges and the DOJ are stripped of their jurisdiction as delineated in the President's Orders declaring Martial Law... They could have been restrained from interfering with Trump and his use of the Military to conduct a thorough forensic audit. of the questionable ballots and vote tabulations.  The MSM would be blacked out and if they violated any of the President's policies or orders regarding the election... they too could wake up in GITMO.

• No, everyone doesn't know what Trump did to prep for the ELECTION COUP...  What we do know is that whatever he did failed to work.  If I Had to guess I'd say Pres. Trump did very little to prepare for a stolen election and even less to clean out the enemy responsible in his own camp.

Further, you stated: "Everyone also knows the Marxist playbook. Leftists cannot acknowledge a lost election, they rather undermine our Republic, suspend our liberties and freedom. They are a disgusting and destructive bunch of losers. "  Yet, Pres. Trump and you put the nation's fate in the hands of known LEFTISTS, a corrupt Judiciary, and the Deep State political machine. What kind of fool expects the perpetrators of a STOLEN ELECTION and Coup to kindly reverse themselves when confronted? Who does that sort of thing?  What measure of foolishness appeals to the architects of their demise for justice and expects to receive it?

• Let's see then who wins the competition. The GOP leadership is firmly entrenched, they all got elected again, and they sure picked their man, that is DeSantis. Trump has gone against the establishment before, he has won, he was widely successful as President, which makes it obvious who I bet on. And don't forget, if the election wasn't stolen in 2020 he'd still be president and you'd be supporting him just as much as you did when he was in the White House before. You turn with the wind and that's your right, but real patriots are steadfast in their love of this country and in their support of the rightful President. 

This reply was deleted.