ADMIN

politics blm Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

A legal complaint alleging that Home Depot violated federal law by banning staff from wearing Black Lives Matter imaginary has been dismissed by a judge. 

Administrative law judge Paul Bogas ruled on Friday that the complaint raised by the US National Labor Relations Board's general counsel last year did not have legal grounds to move forward. 

'The NLRA protects employees' rights to raise these issues with the goal of improving their working conditions,' director Jennifer Hadsall said last year. 

According to Bogas, aprons with BLM imaginary on them don't have 'an objective, and sufficiently direct, relationship to terms and conditions of employment,' Bloomberg reported. 

'To the extent the message is being used for reasons beyond that, it operates as a political umbrella for societal concerns and relates to the workplace only in the sense that workplaces are part of society,' Bogas wrote in the ruling. 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10908161/Judge-backs-Home-Depot-staff-raged-firm-banning-wearing-Black-Lives-Matter-imagery.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of al this should be on a t-shirt because I happen to be a Black Conservative who has been called names by Black leftists such as Oreo, sellout and Uncle Tom. Second when the mask mandate was in full swing last year I saw several Blacks wearing BLM masks in Walmart so the next time I went I though I'd counter balance that with MAGA mask (long before the dummy we have in the WH called us the MAGA gang). Third BLM has been shown to be another leftist racist grifting racket and if anyone still supports it I question your intelligence.

• Yes, but there is a difference between a staff member wearing a political tee shirt and a customer wearing it. The employee is there to assistance the customer and not for their own political agenda.

• THANK YOU HOME DEPOT!

•  Home Depot hires people who don't have a clue when anyone has a question, lately most of them are of color which I find offensive......because it is not what our population is, one can see when they go overboard trying to do the "right thing" and end up hurting themselves, It becomes awkward when they try TOO hard to please a certain group and in the process they offend everyone else, they should just allow nature to take its course and hire whoever is most suited for the job. They hire felons trying to help them readjust to society, but don't train them well, they allow them to go to work sloppy with oily hair, with attitudes that should be unexceptable, bringing prison fashion to work with pants hanging to their knees, etc.....they should all be in HD uniforms and no personal statements about anything...it's work, not a rally!

• One hundred percent in agreement with this statement.......When you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one.

• This is what happens in communist countries... jobs are assigned based on government needs and psychological profiles not on skills, personal choice, or aptitude.

• it's wild that some black people talk about plantations of the past and now they help patrisse cullor buy mansions

• Isn't that something.  These people need help, mental help.

• Right now they support slave labor coming across our Southern Border.  Such hypocrites.

• That slave labor is also bringing in serious infectious diseases with it, which is creating a series of national health issues and crises... Our children are being infected and dying and Biden could care less.  Individuals infected and unable to afford care at home are migrating to the US by the droves to access our medical care ... resulting in an overloaded medical system.  This kind of open neglect is not just dangerous it is wreckless and criminal... deliberate and sinister.

This reply was deleted.