ADMIN
read more here: https://www.ntd.com/judge-orders-fauci-psaki-top-officials-be-deposed-in-big-tech-censorship-case_860441.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As the political pendulum swings...

• Ah, yes - - RICO statutes indeed; we know big pharma made out like bandits through all of this and "faux fauci" definitely did, being paid something in excess of $400K annually.  As for psaki, she will probably have to "circle back" in order to think up any answers.  I would love to see commie pelosi, sweating under a hot spotlight while someone throws real questions at her and "demands" full answers.

• All of them deserve to be in jail 

• June, I agree but am not going to hold my breath waiting for any of thos satanic communists to be punished for their crimes!!!!!!!!!!

• There not going to be punished for their crime because they are following their dad which is the Devil.

• True, I won't hold my breath either; I will just pray harder that they all receive a huge dose of karma very soon!

• Hopefully before thousands of our little children are murdered with this poison they are pushing for only profit!

• First depose,

then DEPOSE!

• First depose

then DISPOSE of! 

• CC, I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.