ADMIN
read more here: https://100percentfedup.com/justin-trudeaus-brother-explains-why-he-wont-negotiate-with-truckers-accuses-him-of-taking-marching-orders-from-globalist-elite-groups-hes-on-the-side-of-anti-canadian-and-anti-freedom/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds like Canadians should recall "fugly Justine", or drive him out of office and elect hia brother instead!!

• Trudeau was trained by the group of 6 global elitists that I mentioned in another TP blog. That would account for his behavior with the USA and donald Trump.  It would also account for him allowing China to build a military base in Canada on the USA border.  It would also account for his actions via the convoy. ontril thr populace, Reduce the population. Cause disruption.  Divide the populace.  Undermine law and order.  Walk the citizenry into one-world-order.  The following is what I posted elsewhere.  These videos will e4xplain it perfectly.

The dems and our RINOs are bought, paid for, and threatened.  Perhaps this holds true for the SCOTUS.  Organizations like the WEFWHOIMF and BlackRock colluded with governments worldwide to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years, according to the attorneys. They then deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media.  The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to the so-called “vaccinations” which have in the meantime been proven to be neither effective, nor safe, but extremely dangerous, even lethal.  For absolute evidence that your future is being shoved into the one-world-order, view these links of world-renowned people presenting evidence to which you have not been privy.  I would have not heard of this information without Noah from the website We Love Trump (We Love Trump).  Please go to:

• Scroll down and click on the article/video concerning Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Presents Opening Statements at Grand Jury Investigation Into Crimes Against Humanity Disguised as COVID Pandemic.

WATCH: Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Presents Opening Statements at...

• Scroll to locate the article/video by Dr. David Martin.

Dr. David Martin Reveals The TRUTH About COVID + HIV + Coup D'Etat ...

10078776096?profile=RESIZE_180x180&width=128&height=128&crop=1%3A1
    We Love Trump
    MAGA!
    We Love Trump
    MAGA!
  • This also might explain what took place in our 2020 election. How does every down ticket GOP win and Donald Trump lose? It makes no sense. This is the answer for everything happening now. We must resist with every fiber of our being. Hunger Games is now our reality.

• His brother is totally correct, these one world govt. people are trying to control the whole world. The antichrist is coming soon so its only going to get worse if we cannot stop them.

• Can you say NEW WORLD ORDER?  One world government.  One world currency.  No national sovereignty.  One world policing.  Basically a huge worldwide dictatorship.

• Absolutely, this is a centuries-old worldwide conspiracy managed by a select few... families and corporate interests looking to lock down society on a worldwide basis. We are witnessing the work of the Anti-Christ and his cabal of elite minions, as they work to destroy God's creation by any means necessary. 

These events are Biblically certain, prophesied thousands of years ago, they are now coming to pass.  We live in the days the Prophets desired to see... exciting and revolutionary changes are occurring as God's plans for the New Heavens and Earth are revealed... in these last days.  Rejoice for our redemption draweth nigh...

• I surely do not think it is a "few" in this Leftists movement.  I believe it is GLOBAL.  They cannot accomplish a OWO without the USA.  We, like Trump are in their way. For all, I know Putin may NOT be a globalist either.  That would account for all the intentional rhetoric against Russia when China is just as dangerous. Now they are becoming better friends, that is Russia and China.  Not a good turn of events for us.

• There are 8 Billion people on the earth... the leadership in the Globalist movement is made up of a few... powerful and wealthy families.   Indeed the recent alliance between Russia and China spells serious international problems in the balance of power.  Of noteworthy comment is France's Macron's move to work with Russia's Putin, outside of the NATO compact to resolve the Ukraine soverignty issues.  The US is losing its superpower status in a hurry... Thanks to the Marxist Democrat Party.

• That is, then, a relative term as used. What does that tell you about the 8 billion who are controlled?   

• Absolutely!  There is a video out there of Globalist Klaus Schwab praising Trudeau as one of the Young Globalist Leaders.

This reply was deleted.