ADMIN

Kari Lake Calls Mike Pence a Liar

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I note that a legislative act could modify the Executive action to be subject to Congressional approval. 

But will the House and Senate believe it could do so and remain unscathed?

Perhaps the leftist Congress elements will be less vocal to kicking old Joe to the Curb?

(or in another words, old Quid Pro Joe could say "Protect me and I'll protect the bureaucracy by not vetoing this bill")

• Mike Pence has made himself a pariah among conservatives.  Pence's political career is over, and the sooner he realizes that, the sooner the conservative movement in this country can forget he ever existed.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • When Pence just stood by after the 2020 eleciton I lost all respect for him.  Go away.

• [AMEN] Kari, ON your choice of words for Hillary Clinton! The things thatHillary Clinton has escaped because of political power and MONEY when by all lawful means she has been given a pass time and time again. Nobody has a trail of deaths or crimes in her wake like Hillary, and the conniving way she used the Russians to frame Trump is appalling! Dunham needs to Indict her and bring out what crimes she had committed then put her behind bars for them and I believe she will rot there till she IS dead..

• Stephen, durham and barr are both compromised, they are on satan's team, having sold their honor and souls for wealth and power in this life!!!!!  Hitlery needs to be hanged for TREASON, not put in some country club "prison" where she will have more freedom than We the People under satan's deep state globalists!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you for your comments, I couldn't have done it any better.  Kari, you are the best!

• OKAY! I now have a new love in my life. 

Guess who?

This reply was deleted.