Replies

• But who will investigate, needs to be Federal! 

DAY VOTING! National holiday (Nov. 15th of each voting year, 8:00AM-8:00PM).

A   Two televised public debates between all candidates concerned (President, Governor, Senate and House) ending 1 week prior to the NATIONAL ELECTION HOLIDAYa, paid equally by the party’s involved and the Federal Government, under the name  “The Federal Election Fund”, outside donations to the fund welcome! Regime change Jan 1st.

VOTING REGULATION.

1.  Proof of Citizenship.

a.  Already registered at that precinct.

b.  2 Proofs of name with picture I.D. (drivers license, passport, military I.D., etc).

c.  2 Proofs of address, three month min. (real estate statement, rental recites, etc).

2.  1 ballot per voter after completion of registration.

3.  All ballots in English. (Help is available).

4.  No non-registered mail-in ballots.

5.  No voting machines.

6.  No territorial voting.

7.  No felon voting.

8.  Assistance by precinct officials only.

9.  Only pre-registered mail-in ballots allowed, (delivered before Nov 15th).

10.  Paper/pen ballots only, nationwide. (Results MUST be public within 24 hrs).

Arrest & fines for all convicted of participating in voter fraud with lose of all voting rights!

Victory1

• This are the same official that were in charge at the last presidential election did you expect the results different wake up we the people must take action do not expect from the DOJ or our spineless politicians in Congress 

•  "Definition of Insanity" Keep using the same corrupted Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines then... expect a different outcome!

• Not holding my breath. After all of the lawsuits concerning election "irregularities" of 2020 presidential election, not a single court has actually heard evidence in trial. They have all reacted cowardly, refusing to hear cases for lack of standing or any other reason they could think of to avoid the controversy and stress that would surely have arisen. The leftwing media, Antifa, and late night TV critics would have ramped up the pressure on a continuing daily basis. It would have been pro-abortion demonstrations + George Flloyd demonstrations times 10...an arsonists delight. I voted in AZ by absentee ballot as I was out of state in early Nov. but I have serious reservations about whether or not my vote was counted, and if it was, whether it was credited to my intended candidate. The system here is broken.

• Exactly.

• There are a bunch of Counties refusing to certify. Hope they hang in there

• Ok let's expose a problem. But how do we get her into the Governor's office. 

This reply was deleted.