Replies

• To answer Dee's question, on the front page - - -"Yes, the leftist extremists have alway been this out of touch, arrogant and elitist"; they were just a lot more "coy" about itf, for a number of decades.  It doesn't matter how long they "hid the truth"; fraudbama started the "big reveal" back in 2009, when he was "installed" and the democommies simply picked up the ball and continue to run with it.  I suspect they believe we are ALL really to stupid to realize what they are up to and that we will just "sit down and shut up".  I also suspect they are, quickly, learning the difference, because we are NOT complying.

• See 2000mules dot come. CCP own Dominion Voting Machines to change the vote from Trump to biden.  https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=ccp+owns+d...

ccp owns dominion voting machines - Google Search
  • Just another numb between the ears Demonrat.

• "Citizens Get the Government They Deserve." JFK

Makes me wonder about people who call themselves Americans???

• Lots of dead people voting, all for devildemocommiecrats; hand picked ballots run through multiple times; illegal ballots delivered in the wee hpours of the morning; In Pennsylvania Trump was ahead by 300,000 votes when counting was stopped on Nov. 3 and behind by 400,000 when voting resumed on Nov. 4!!!!!  How did we get a 700,000 vote change when counting was stopped!!!!!  Any corruption there?????!!!!!!!!!!

• They keep voting in those who make empty promises that make them feel warm and fuzzy!

• They are evil people they only know the way Satan believe their is no goodness love or truth in their heart but I am a child of God I know what goodness truth and love is for my God say " I Am the Truth the Way and the Light ". All they see is evil hate lies and darkness their God is Satan 

• Their platform is: Hate Whites, Conservatives, people over 50, and especially Trump voters! That's their platform!  Why in hell are the elections too close to call? 

This reply was deleted.