Replies

• I agree with you the only way to have a fair election is to vote in person or by absentee vote and have every state report the number of legal registered voters and no late registration allows especially on the day of voting 

• Anyone with a brain and an IQ in positive numbers know the election for president and the Georgia Senate elections were stolen through MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD but I doubt anything will be done because the devildemocommiecrats and the gop establishment wanted President Trump gone and the country irreparably hurt and they certainly don't want any of the damage reversed!!!!!  The few patriots in the federal government don't have enough clout to get it reversed and those in the gop who can get it done won't because they are corrupt!!!!!!!!!!

• Come on man, he's just trying to become relevant since he has no job!

• This guy is completely consumed by evil

• https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/republicans-demand-answers-afte...

Republicans Demand Answers After Audit Reveals Glaring Errors FBI Made Across Hundreds of Cases
  • HE IS A DEVIL!!  ALSO HE'S NOT RIGHT IN HIS MIND!!  HIS BRAIN IS WARPED WITH EVIL THINKING, AND HE TRULY BELIEVES IN EVERYTHING HE STATES!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???  I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND WHAT HE'S SAYING AND IN HIS MIND, HE'S SO WARPED, THAT THE OTHER TWO LOOKED COMPLETELY STUNNED!  SAD THING IS THERE ARE MANY WHO THINK LIKE THIS, BUT ONE NEVER GETS A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM ANY OF THEM WHEN ASK!!!  

• Where is the FBI with all this?

• Shocking!  I can't believe he said it out loud on video.  He said it was "warranted"?  Are you kidding?  What did he think President Trump would do that was worth it?  Nothing can compare to what Biden is actually doing!

This reply was deleted.