Replies

• Bait, bait , bait, bait....lately that's all these lunatics do, including the highest lowlife in the oval orifice is attempt to bait and catch! Don't fall for it people!!! Satan and his disciples know they're time in power is short and their desperation is more obvious with each passing day...Trust God, He has already settled the score and it will be revealed soon. Stay strong,  prayed up and most of all keep a level head...believe me the enemy is very unstable right now,  let's stay cool..We're better than them, smarter, stronger and the know it! 

• So right in both cases!

• Rick Wilson, my advise to you is: "Unless you're bulletproof, you'd best keep your foul mouth shut!"

• This guy is a true Fascist!

• But ... but ... the Democrapic party is the one of peace and nonviolence -- isn't it?

This has to be wrong. OTHERWISE, he would be charged and arrested.

Oh, wait a minute, the "Man Behind The Curtain" ...

FWIW: Had you or I said this, the FBI/SS would be on our asses in a heartbeat.

Don't tell ME that there isn't a double standard

• What would happen if someone will say about Biden,tne FBI would be breaking the door by now 

• His ass should be in jail pronto

•  Whoa - there nelly, that's a dark road you're taking ..

• Oh my God that's an outright threat. As a republican I would never threaten someone else's life like that.

• Pure unadulterated evil. Full blown, pathological mental illness. 

This reply was deleted.