ADMIN

EXPLAINING LIZ CHENEY FOR OVERSEAS READERS | Balladeer's Blog

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) said late Wednesday that former President Trump poses a “domestic threat” that the nation has “never faced before.”

“At this moment, we are confronting a domestic threat that we have never faced before. And that is a former president who is attempting to unravel the foundations of our Constitutional Republic,” Cheney said during an address at the Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute.

“And he is aided by Republican leaders and elected officials who have made themselves willing hostages to this dangerous and irrational man.” 

Cheney said that some in the GOP are “embracing” Trump and “enabling his lies.”

“Many others are urging that we not confront Donald Trump, that we look away. And that is certainly the easier path,” she added.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3542366-liz-cheney-trump-a-domestic-threat-that-we-have-never-faced-before/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• cheney is a liar and a traitor, just like her father!!!!!  She will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire with her devildemocommiecrat allies!!!!!!!!!!

• That's what I call a liar and half

• HERE IS  PICTURE OF MARIA OSPENSKAYA THE MOTHER OF THE WOLFMAN, HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE WOLFMAN, LON CHENEY. HERE IS A PICTURE OF LIZ CHENEY. AARRRGH TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF. THE STATE SHE PRETENDS TO REPRESENT SHOULD SEND A BUFFALO INSTEAD. AT LEAST WE WOULD GET BUFFALOED INSTEAD OF BULL SCHIFFED.

1. I am the Lord your God; you shall not have strange gods before Me.
    2. You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
    3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
    4. Honor your father and your mother.
    5. You shall not kill. INCLUDES KIDS. ADOPTION IS THE BETTER OPTION.
    6. You shall not commit adultery.
    7. You shall not steal.
    8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
    ESPECIALLY DEMOCRATZI-RINO RATZI SHOW TRIALS.
    9. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
    10. You shall not covet your neighbour's goods.

• Brace yourself Liz the Trumpster is coming for you. 

• Liz, please tell us what you couldn't do after four years of Trump that you could do prior to his taking office. What freedoms did you lose? This is really all about the bad orange man saying mean things about your daddy. Grow up, do the nation a favor and return to the private sector, preferably in Russia, Egypt, anywhere but the United States.

• Ok. This is serious shit!! Somebody call a doctor!! I am laughing so hard right now I can't take the pain any longer..

• Even a doctor can not help you with what you are experiencing 

• I can understand why she would say that first she is a lesbian second she doesn't know what's the difference between good or bad I beginning to wonder if she and Kamala Harris Nancy Pelosi is a Parr of what the book of Revelation chapter 13 talks about? 

• Wyoming voters should run her sorry ass out of their state. Cheney is nothing but a lying trouble maker!!!

• The "threat" that this sycophant traitor envisions is only confined to her weak brain that has been traumatized by the endless global wars that the Deep State has used to maintain a death grip on the entire global citizenry.  Throw this maggot out of office once and for all.

This reply was deleted.