ADMIN

Truth Be Told - Imgflip

The Sheriff’s Department of Los Angeles County, California, has refused to turn in over 25,000 incarcerated illegal aliens to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), as part of California’s ongoing “sanctuary state” status, according to Fox News.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva attempted to justify this action by claiming that handing over illegal aliens to ICE would hinder the official investigations into their crimes. Villanueva said in a statement that “there is no greater threat to public safety than a million undocumented immigrants who are afraid to report crime, out of fear of deportation and having their families torn apart.”

“As the Sheriff of Los Angeles County,” Villanueva continued, “I am responsible for everyone’s public safety, regardless of immigration status.” Villanueva also drew a false comparison between the illegal aliens who are guilty of crimes, and illegal aliens who simply attempt to report such crimes to police, saying that “I will not allow an entire segment of the population to be afraid to report crimes to law enforcement and be forced, again, back into the shadows.”

read more:

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/25/los-angeles-county-refuses-to-hand-25000-illegal-aliens-over-to-ice/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AS I AM SURE MANY OF U R.    TIME FOR US TO REMEMBER WE THE PEOPLE RUN THE GOVT NOT WE THE GOVT RUNNING THE PEOPLE.  WE HAVE TO VOTE OUT ALL DEMS AND RINOS AND GET TRUMP RE-ELECTED.  PERIOD

This reply was deleted.