ADMIN

10181062488?profile=RESIZE_584x

A new survey released this week from a left-of-center poll found that the majority of Democrats would leave America if it was invaded like Ukraine.

“As the world witnesses what is happening to Ukraine, Americans were asked what they would do if they were in the same position as Ukrainians are now: stay and fight or leave the country?” Quinnipiac University reported. “A majority (55 percent) say they would stay and fight, while 38 percent say they would leave the country. Republicans say 68 – 25 percent and independents say 57 – 36 percent they would stay and fight, while Democrats say 52 – 40 percent they would leave the country.”

The poll comes after Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a full-scale invasion into Ukraine late last month that has threatened to plunge the world into war and has sent energy prices skyrocketing.

Another interesting finding from the poll was that while the majority of Democrats would leave America if invaded like Ukraine, Democrats support a U.S. Military response against Putin more than any other political demographic.

Quinnipiac University asked respondents the following question:

As you may know, the United States is a member of NATO, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Its collective defense treaty states that an attack on one NATO country is an attack on all NATO countries. If Russian President Vladimir Putin goes beyond Ukraine and attacks a NATO country, would you support or oppose a military response from the United States?

Answering this question, 77% of Independents said they would support a U.S. Military response, 82% of Republicans said they would support it, and 88% of Democrats said that they would support it.

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/majority-of-democrats-would-leave-u-s-if-invaded-republicans-and-independents-would-stay-and-fight-poll?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_member

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The devildemocommiecrats and establishment gop hacks are allied in their quest to destroy America so they can rule over a puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  I am old and disabled but when the time comes I will do my very best to defeat the enemy, without and within!!!!!!!!!!

• That makes them lying yellow cowards.  I just can't bring my heart to even like them.  

• Yep the rats desert a sinking ship. 

• Executive order to say anyone healthy enough to fight for our country decides to run away to some other place will not be aloud to come back after we win.

• Agree.

• I know I would fight for our country...

But those who would flee, where would they go?  Mexico and Canada are not like us, they actually secure their borders. Could you imagine, Demoncrats fleeing to Mexico only to find themselves in holding camps with NOTHING and then having to pay the CARTELS for SAFE passage to where?

And I doubt they would go to Canada, it's cold there

• So a majority of democrats are cowards who would flee this country like rats fleeing a sinking ship.  They are rats.  Those democrats should leave the country now.  Those democrats should have no Constitutional rights.  They should not be allowed to vote, or in any other way participate in this country.  

• Yea flee to China, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Europe, or Africa and let's see how well they can add to the rot and decay to those parts of the world they have inflected on America. Most of these democrats willing to leave or the high end educated class that have surpassed their common sense who have ruined the country. The dependent class will be bombed out in major urban centers.

• These cowards would run, remember  rats always  jump ship when they are cornered  . We Patriot's  will dig in and fight to the last  man .

This reply was deleted.