ADMIN

10882448687?profile=RESIZE_584xA Maricopa County election judge has revealed that she believes the voting machines used in the midterms were programmed to reject ballots in heavily Republican areas on Election Day.

Michele Swinick served as an election judge in Maricopa County, Arizona on Election Day last week.

Following the controversial election, Swinick has stepped forward to discuss what she experienced in her county, which still hasn’t finished counting the results almost one week later.

According to Swinick, who worked at a center in a heavily Republican district, the tabulators worked perfectly well the night before Election Day.

Then on Election Day, they suddenly started to fail and were unable to read ballots. 

After the machines quit working, only 1 in 10 ballots were accepted through the tabulators.

The officials were told to put the defective ballots into a different section called “Door 3.”

Swinick says she believes this was all part of a well-planned operation.

She says that election officials all knew that Republicans were going to come out to vote in force on Election Day, as they did in the primary.

read the Details here: https://slaynews.com/news/maricopa-county-election-judge-voting-machines-programmed-reject-republican-ballots/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Junk them, turn them in to prison cells! 

• Sooo, why is our entire election legal, that also goes for 2020! 

My letter to Trump,
       Good luck and I’ll be voting AND donating for you IF this voting mess is fixed before 2024!  If not, I won’t be voting for anybody ever again! A lot of people already said that for 2022 and they won’t be voting in 2024. We know now, it’s not about the voters, it’s about the vote counters. If it was an honest election in 2020, you would have won and this world would have been very different now.

•  

Federal Election Regulations.. I wrote this in 2016.   

ONE DAY VOTING! National holiday (Nov. 15th of each voting year, 8:00AM-8:00PM).

Two televised public debates between all candidates concerned (President, Governor, Senate and House) ending 1 week prior to the NATIONAL ELECTION HOLIDAY, paid equally by the party’s involved and the Federal Government, under the name  “The Federal Election Fund”, outside donations to the fund welcome! Regime change Jan 1st.

VOTING REGULATION.

1.  Proof of Citizenship.

a.  Already registered at that precinct.

b.  2 Proofs of name with picture I.D. (drivers license, passport, military I.D., etc).

c.  2 Proofs of address, three month min. (real estate statement, rental recites, etc).

2.  1 ballot per voter after completion of registration.

3.  All ballots in English. (Help is available).

4.  No non-registered mail-in ballots.

5.  No voting machines.

6.  No territorial voting.

7.  No felon voting.

8.  Assistance by precinct officials only.

9.  Only pre-registered mail-in ballots allowed, (delivered before Nov 15th).

10.  Paper/pen ballots only, nationwide. (Results MUST be public within 24 hrs).

Arrest & fines for all convicted of participating in voter fraud with lose of all voting rights!

Victory1

• I have hopes Kari Lake will get a few lawyers and get this vote straightened out. There is no way that hobbs could have won...oh, wait, the same goes for, if you can believe how stupid the voters are in Pennysylvania are, fetterman for the Senate! That still shocks me and now I have to watch all the pundits showing how stupid the fetterneck is for the next 6 years! He may even have to take off and get that lipoma on his neck removed. Do voters really know what the hell they are going to get by voting these miscreants in? I guess I am the only voter paying $6/gal. for gas and horrendous increases in food prices. It must not be occuring in those states that keep putting the worthless, unable to lead, unable to understand, democrats into office over & over & over again hoping one of them is smart enough to straighten out the problems in their states. I live in Mexifornia, and as badly as nukesome ran this state during the covid lockdown, the dummycrats turned around and damned if they didn't reelect the worthless nancy pelosi relative to another 4 year term. If I weren't so damned old I would move to a state where you are at least appreciated. Think Texas, Florida, Arkansas, etc. if you get my drift. God help us all and the United States of America!!

• The GOP leadership wants us to bank our ballots .... too vote early, and use drop boxes... it's our failure to get the vote out that lost the election...

The question shoujld be: When will the GOP and RNC organize massive protests over election fraud?  It appears that the GOP is part of the problem and may be supporting the fraud... They certainly aren't defending our vote.

• Trump wanted people to vote with their feet, the Republicans & Democrats wanted to vote early. Bottom line, it doesn't matter if we vote or not being, the election is controled by the vote counters. 

• Will someone tell the idiot McConnall stop being a spineless leader and do something about this. We need Republicans to unify together and fight the evil of Marxist 

• We're never going to have another chance. McConnell's wife wants her husband's leadership more than saving our country, and s9 does Biden and China. 

• Btw, McConnell refused to give ANY financial help to any Trump candidates. 

• McConnell has the knives out for Trump. He and others are presenting us DeSantis so that we can "unify" behind him.

This reply was deleted.