ADMIN

10882448687?profile=RESIZE_584xA Maricopa County election judge has revealed that she believes the voting machines used in the midterms were programmed to reject ballots in heavily Republican areas on Election Day.

Michele Swinick served as an election judge in Maricopa County, Arizona on Election Day last week.

Following the controversial election, Swinick has stepped forward to discuss what she experienced in her county, which still hasn’t finished counting the results almost one week later.

According to Swinick, who worked at a center in a heavily Republican district, the tabulators worked perfectly well the night before Election Day.

Then on Election Day, they suddenly started to fail and were unable to read ballots. 

After the machines quit working, only 1 in 10 ballots were accepted through the tabulators.

The officials were told to put the defective ballots into a different section called “Door 3.”

Swinick says she believes this was all part of a well-planned operation.

She says that election officials all knew that Republicans were going to come out to vote in force on Election Day, as they did in the primary.

read the Details here: https://slaynews.com/news/maricopa-county-election-judge-voting-machines-programmed-reject-republican-ballots/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My thoughts exactly. The best way to beat them is with a Trump DeSantis ticket

• Pitting Trump against DeSantis was created by both parties to destroy any chance they would team up together. 

• I hope Kari gets some good lawyers to look into this. no way that Hobbs won.

• The words lawyers and good are oxymoronic... there are no good pettifoggers. 

• She's got Harmeet Dillon for starters.

• The Republican "leadership" is in on this. That is why they don't do anything about it, not in 2020, not in 2022, not in 2024.

• There is a time for everything... a time to vote and a time to count...count; count.... and count again, a time, time, time,  for everything.... but a Republican win.

• The GOP leadership is DIGGING right into this... they report all the votes in question should be buried in a couple of days.  They reportedly asked the RNC to send more shovels...

• According to Erick Erickson (radio show) and numerous others, we would do well to kick McDaniels out of her RNC position and McConnell and others out of their leadership positions, because they are not leading, they are ".mis-leading"and mis-directing.

• Only the LORD JESUS can stop all this evil.  Trust me He will

This reply was deleted.