ADMIN

Geeks + Gamers

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene makes no excuses for routinely criticizing fellow Republicans, arguing against claims that a GOP “civil war” will hurt the party. In fact, the Georgia Republican says the battle is necessary if conservatives want to take a bigger stake in the party.

Mrs. Greene, in an interview with The Washington Times Editorial Board last week, said that on some issues, there is no choice but to stand against others in your own party.

“No one likes to watch people fighting, and we’re supposed to support one another — respect and obey Reagan’s ‘11th commandment.’ But If we are truly going to stop the assault on our freedoms and stop what’s happening to our country, where America is just being able to be sold out to the rest of the world,” Mrs. Greene said. “We have to lean into this civil war in the GOP.”‌

Mrs. Greene‘s declaration comes as members of the Republican National Committee on Friday censured Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois for their participation as members of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

read more:

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/6/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-gop-intraparty-civil-w/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ron, Janet, and others, please listen/view to those links I provided below, especially the video of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich.  He explains all that we have been experiencing.  It is my firm belief that the RINOs and dems are bought for by a group of 6 international people and those that support them.  Scientist and German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, was one of those original six.  Do you see why she acts in the manner she has?  Do you now understand the pipeline issue?  One of those six people is Bill Gates, the de-population man.  He also is the Microsoft Office man with the collection of data…  Joining Merkel and Gates is our beloved (vomit) Anthony Fauci.  Do you see why his story changes?  Masks and vaccines were never needed to ward off the virus.  It was a normal virus.  How many died from the virus? 0.03%.  The others died from other illnesses or the vaccine.  The vaccine is a killer.  PM Trudeau of Canada was trained by this group of 6 people.  Do you now realize why Trudeau allowed China to place their army a few miles above the Canadian/US border where they remain to this day?  Do you now realize why he refuses to give the truckers their desires?  It is all about control, the breakdown of law and order, and the disbanding of rights.  I believe, without supportive evidence, that Pelosi and Schumer have also been trained.  They could have blocked AOC and "The Squad" (Isn't that a cute little name.  Fuzzy. Warm. Acceptable, even though omnipotent) from spouting off and gaining such power.  The media could have given them no voice, but they did.  Now, Dr. Oz, a Moslem Turk from NJ wants to be one of PA’s US senators with the other being a dem.  Wow!  Infiltration.  I believe the RINOs are working for this international group as are the dems.  Because they work for the same group, they act similarly.  Yes, throw the RINOs out with greatest haste.  Every evil person whose names have been on our lips since the start of the Obama presidency is subject to this international six.  Dr. Reiner Fuellmich mentions three countries at one point: the USA, Italy, and Germany.  Think back on the switching of our votes in 2020.  The USA sent data to Italy where two men inserted a formula and switched the voting results.  This data was sent to Germany.  The data was studied quickly and refined.  The Germans sent the data back to the USA and the switch(es) were flipped.  Biden wins a stolen election.  Now do you realize why the investigations of the election are being blocked, not attempted, and scoffed?  We now know that Pence is a RINO.  Do you realize why he never supported Trump just prior to Christmas and then again on Jan. 6?  Do you understand why Pelosi negated Trump’s call for 10,000 troops into DC and permitted only 2,000 troops and called it an insurrection of Trump’s people and not her own blm and antifa (think on Germany).  Think on all of that material.  Please view those links (maybe 2 or3 times).

• I agree, I had seen the videos or others like them previously... and they confirmed what i had read and studied over the years... this conspiracy of the elite is real and ancient in its origins... it is insidious and has infiltrated our government at all levels.  We need a thorough house cleaning to remove it and any of its allies from the government.

• John---How does xa "normal virus" have patents on it and why would a "normal virus" find its development in a Level 3 (?) bioweapons lab right here in Chapel Hill. NC.

• Zackley!  Did you view those videos I listed?  We need to right-the-ship!

• I love her!!!

• The dems and our RINOs are bought, paid for, and threatened.  Perhaps this holds true for the SCOTUS.  Organizations like the WEFWHOIMF and BlackRock colluded with governments worldwide to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years, according to the attorneys. They then deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media.  The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to the so-called “vaccinations” which have in the meantime been proven to be neither effective, nor safe, but extremely dangerous, even lethal.  For absolute evidence that your future is being shoved into the one-world-order, view these links of world-renowned people presenting evidence to which you have not been privy.  I would have not heard of this information without Noah from the website We Love Trump (We Love Trump).  Please go to:

• Scroll down and click on the article/video concerning Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Presents Opening Statements at Grand Jury Investigation Into Crimes Against Humanity Disguised as COVID Pandemic.

WATCH: Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Presents Opening Statements at...

• Scroll to locate the article/video by Dr. David Martin.

Dr. David Martin Reveals The TRUTH About COVID + HIV + Coup D'Etat ...

We Love Trump
    MAGA!
  • It's long overdue, and don't open the party up to the Dems who will jump ship in Nobember.   That's a major issue with the party already. 

• You mean like Dr. Oz in PA?

• YES!

• RINOs OUT! The only way to stop Communism is to present a fighting front without any holes or weak parts. There is no DIALOGUE with Communism. They have to be stopped and get rid of NOW! The time is short. STOP THE COMMUNIST TAKE OVER!

This reply was deleted.