ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the rnc and gop establishment ARE NOT on our side, they are deep state TRAITORS seeking only personal wealth and power!!!!!!!!!!

• Every democrat has already committed high treason and none should be within 100miles from our government they should be hanging from trees everywhere 

• The 2020 election was between the American people and the Chinese Communist Party, and we lost.

• MTG ahouils take this as a compliment - it means they are afraid of her.  But the idea of the de"mock"rats trying to keep her off the ballot is just plain nonsense and I would say probably illegal.  But isn't illegal the de"mock"rats middle name.  De"mock"rat Illegal Traitor!

• word is to be should.  Sorry about that - thinking faster than I can type.

• If all else fails, we can always write them in.

• MTG, I'm going to use something I just wrote and posted on an Obama article to explain why the Left Media is making these statements. If we look back at the various speeches Obama has spewed, you'll notice after the fact that his statements were always true... but just incomplete when he first spoke them! He cleverly used this tactic thus allowing the seed ie: whatever agenda item that it was at the time, to be planted and leaving its definition to our own minds final meaning. Unfortunately, we found out the hard way that our definition was not that of his! For example, the infamous campaign mantra quote: " Fundamentally Transform America - Change We Can Believe In"...  Did he lie... No! Did he miss speak... No! Did he leave open what that "Fundamental Transformation and Change" were...YES! Again he left the interpretation to each individual listening. Which brings us up to his statements of yesterday: "Russia Collusion Happened". Obama is speaking the truth once again, It did happen contrary to all the (R's) and Right leaning media rants. Russia Collusion did in fact Happen, the part he left out was all of the evidence shows it was Hillary Rodham Clinton, the DNC and Alphabet Law Enforcement Agencies that were the ones colluding! So now to this article the Left Media is using this Obama tactic as well, are they lieing by stating there was Violence at our Gatherings... No! Like Obama they are planting the seed ie: Right Wingers are Crazy, Voilent People, their not like us. But omitting the fact that although there was violence, the violence was committed by the Left, Antifa, BLM types. Wake up America... Your heads been stuck in the dark side of Uranus for too long! 

• lady you speak the truth blm and antifa are pure evil.

• Ahhhhh, I can finally agree with you!

• What is the Republican party doing to support this woman. You know females , the ones we are accused of discriminating against. Same with the BLACKS. The only ones acceptable to them are the ones who fall for their garbage. ie Clarence Thomas. I find myself getting angrier and angryer every day

This reply was deleted.