Replies

• 8412433886?profile=RESIZE_710x

• A short lived Robespierre moment is the only way the people will get their justice.

• Durham is not about to take Hillary Clinton to task... He doesn't want to lose his membership in the Clinton Book of the Month Club or his invitations to Bill's monthly trip to fantasy Island.

• And NOTHING will come of it

• This is what happens when you hire a Swamp Creature like Durham to drain the swamp... he immediately imports more alligators from the South and fortifies the swamp... The selection of personnel by the Trump Administration was horrible.  Pres. Trump's administration is a prime example of how not to hire key personnel or how to engage them once hired.... with a very big stick..  The sage advice by Pres. Theodore Roosevelt: "Speak softly and carry a big stick"'  was curiously ignored by Pres. Trump when dealing with open betrayal among his staff and the Party... McConnell, Bar, Wray, Rosenberg, Kelly, and a host of General  Officers in the Pentagon needed to be summarily dismissed as soon as they displayed their true colors.  Instead, they were allowed to become distractors and hindrances to the Presidents policies and programs.

Theodore had many of the same problems as Pres Trump of the Republican Party... So much so, that he created a third party... the 'BUll MOOSE PARTY, in 1912 after he lost the presidential nomination of the Republican Party to his former protégé and conservative rival, incumbent President William Howard Taft.  The new party was known for taking advanced positions on populist and conservative reforms, attracting support from the leading national reformers of the day 

• I can't see it ever happening.  I don't trust Durham,  after all the millions spent, he got a slimy little lawyer and that is it!  I want to see Hillary sweating after the grand jury decides there is enough evidence to charge her.

• 9589184067?profile=RESIZE_710x

• What is this?

This reply was deleted.