ADMIN

First Florida, now Arizona... imagine the ones we haven't discovered. -  Imgflip

Arizona Republican Senate nominee Blake Masters released a statement on Saturday indicating that he would decline to concede until all the votes were counted in his race against Sen. Mark Kelly (D).

Several outlets, including NBC and The Associated Press, called the race for Kelly on Friday night, inching Democrats one seat closer to a majority in the upper chamber.

Party control of either chamber of Congress remains unknown at this juncture as votes across the country continue to be counted.

“If, at the end, Senator Kelly has more of them than I do, then I will congratulate him on a hard-fought victory. But voters decide, not the media; let’s count the votes,” Masters tweeted Saturday.

Kelly received 51.8 percent of the vote in Arizona, compared to Masters’s 46.1 percent, with 83 percent of the state reporting. The incumbent is currently ahead by approximately 124,000 votes, receiving 1,128,917 as of Saturday morning compared to Masters’s 1,005,001.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3732339-masters-declines-to-concede-in-arizona-senate-race-until-all-legal-votes-are-counted/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All votes should be counted by hand 

• Never concede.  Demand a recount and conduct it with bats and guns if necessary to view and count all "viable" votes and voters. This will not stop until they are made to stop.

• Lost all confidence in the system, I don't think we have democracy anymore.

• We are a Republic, not a democracy. Republicans truly represent the counrty, not demonrats.

• If the ballot count is more than registered voters he should demand a recount. Dems are nothing but sleezeballs. Especially in Arizona. NY not far behind. No one can convince me that the witch won.

• They have their cheating down to a science and republications have NO BALLS to stop them, especially the rinos like McMconnel and Graham

• I hate this idea of calling a race until all ballots have been counted  Masters is absolutely correct in doing this.

• As is proper. When the numbers are ALL in!

This reply was deleted.