Replies

• Joe Bi-Dumb is FLYING entire planeloads of Illegals into what the DemonRats call “Flyover Country" and especially into "Red States", unannounced and in the middle of the night!

How is that OK, these small towns are supposed to accommodate a couple of hundred people, all at once, but the hypocrite Blue State's Sanctuary Megacities are complaining!

• Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, I've made all the beds, washed the dishes, did the laundry, and swept the floors; I have done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hardworking and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan and provide other benefits to me and to my family, my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, (except for that pesky breaking-in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hardworking and honest... um, except for... well, you know. (That breaking-in part again.) Do not ever refer to me as a "house-breaker" that is prejudicial hate speech and a racial slur.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being anti-house-breaker. Oh yes, we do need to talk about what you owe us for past work and suffering at your hands... We will be needing better accommodations too! Then you will make us full members of the family.

I demand the right to be treated fairly! Oh yes, and some of my relatives are coming,.. all of them, this is a large house and you do have room for 25 more people, so don't try locking the door or changing the locks, without consulting us first! You will now have some new holidays to celebrate too, however, some of those that you are currently celebrating, you just don't do it the right way, but that is OK, your kids will learn! You must learn to speak our language; we don't want you to be disadvantaged at all that way! We promise we won't be any bother, you won't even notice us.

Did I miss anything? Does this sound reasonable to you? After all, fair is fair!

If it DOESN'T sound reasonable to you, you can do something about it! Try contacting your Senators and Representatives & pass this on!

Or are you pro-house-breaker?

• Another useful idiot - the governmental represents in New York decided that the state would be a sanctuary state.  Mayor Adam has to live with that decision.  You don't like it: change it and go back to the values listed in the Constitution of the USA.  Oh wait - it is doubtful that you could even read that document.  Too far beyond you.

• hey mayor don't fdorget to give credit to biden whose open border policy made all this possible

• Aren't sanctuary cities in existence to hide illegals?

• Well your a sanctuary city. That doesn't want to. Sounds rather hypocritical of course. All for it until the rubber hit the road.  Only thing I know to tell you Mr. Mayor help us secure the border shut down the influx of aliens and you will get some relief. Until then Buckle Up Buttercup!!!

• An alternative is to send them all to Philadelphia, only around 100 miles away. 5 years ago, the Mayor of Philadelphia danced a jig, and sang a song, when he learned that a Judge ruled in his favor against the Trump Administration. He was all giddy about Philadelphia being recognized as a sanctuary city. Since then, the crime has only gotten worse.

• You wanted them, YOU GOT 'EM!!!

This reply was deleted.