ADMIN
10948872679?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need ALOT more of this! I'm mildly impressed! 

• FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL FOR THE CRIMES and POWER-!!! "It's All Playing Out in Front of Our Eyes" Russell Means, Inspired-OCT12, 2021

• Yes, "cautiously optomistic" is the best bet; I am still waiting for him to de-throne the mush-head, omar.

• Finally competence takes the lead!

• I hope Mitch McConnell is taking notes on how to be a leader and not a puppet 

• We can only hope the good people of Kentucky send him home or he decides not to run again either way he needs to go

• Is any one waiting on the Adam Schiff EVIDENCE on Pres. Trump's impeachment and much more of Adam Schiff's LIES, FEAR, SLANDER, HATE, DIVISION-??? As I have been taught that the Evil man produces Evil, Wickedness, Depraved out of his Evil heart. The Good man produces what is Good, Honorable and Moral out of His Good Treasures from His Heart. The mouth of Both Men Speaks their TRUTH and You Will Know Whom You are Dealing with. Do Not Be CONFUSED By The WHISPER of the SURPENT FOR IT IS EVIL (LUKE 6:45)

• Got to give him credit hope he continues. But schiff and swalwell should both be tried for treason and put in jail.

This reply was deleted.