ADMIN

9278641298?profile=RESIZE_710x

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) plans to announce Monday the names of the five Republicans who will sit on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) committee to investigate the riot that occurred January 6 at the U.S. Capitol.

McCarthy will appoint Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Jim Banks (R-IN), Troy Nehls (R-TX), Kelly Armstrong (R-ND), and Rodney Davis (R-IL) to sit on the 13-member select committee, according to a senior House GOP aide familiar with the matter.

All McCarthy’s appointees voted against impeaching former President Donald Trump in January and all voted against establishing the select committee. Jordan, Banks, and Nehls also voted against certifying the 2020 electoral college results in certain disputed states.

Jordan is ranking member of the Judiciary Committee and a longtime oversight bull, and Banks, a rising star within his caucus, chairs the Republican Study Committee.

After the publishing of this story, Banks and Jordan issued responses to their committee appointments.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/mccarthy-stacks-pelosis-january-6-committee-with-mix-of-conservative-killers-law-enforcement-experts/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Time for the Republicans to start standing up to the evil, corrupt DemonRats.  There should not be a committee in the first place.  Why aren't they investigating all the BLM/Antifa riots from last summer?  They were literally burning down cities.  Both are funded by the DemonRats. Pelosi is responsible for what happened on 1/6/21.  Hope she is going to testify under oath. 

• Kevin I saygood choice for sure. Really there should not be a committe in the first place.

• Time for this Republicans to tell the country that if you go out protesting by waving the American flag you are considered a terrorize but if you protest by by burning destroying private property or even killing police officers you're considered true Americans 

• I sometimes wonder about McCarthy, but have to give him koodos on this move.

• I agree - especially Jim Jordan!  Not sure what will eventually transpire; but given the circumstances of this Pelosi power play, perhaps the best we can hope for is a congressional stalemate, and the Committee to investigate a NON-riot comes up with a big goose egg (unless they actually determine that the Jan. 6 incident was NOT a "riot" or an "instigation!!").

• i love it on twitter there all so upset about the McCarthy put them on this committee . i read some of what they were saying lol 

This reply was deleted.