ADMIN

TRUMP IS ANOTHER ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER RINO - One Citizen Speaking

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is urging Republicans not to object during Congress’s count and certification of the Electoral College vote next month.

McConnell’s comments were made during a caucus call on Tuesday, according to a source familiar with the call, and come as House Republicans are eyeing a challenge to the results on Jan. 6 during a joint session of Congress.

No Senate Republicans indicated during the call that they are currently planning to object.

“Not that I heard,” said Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), asked if anyone indicated that they would object during the call.

Sen. John Barrasso (Wyo.), the No. 3 GOP senator, added that he hasn’t “heard of any” GOP senator willing to object next month.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/530327-mcconnell-urges-gop-senators-not-to-object-to-electoral-college-vote

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If the GOP Senators want to send a message to the people that they are with We the People they should remove McConnel as their leader and put Ted Cruz in charge 

• Mitch is a traitor. He doesn't accept the truth fromTrump. We the people, we real patriots know that Trump speaks the truth and is the truth. That's why we support anything Trump says and why we support him no matter what, under all circumstance, and to the end.

• I 100% agree with you and I believe Trump and his supporters will win at any cost.

• this type of gutless inaction is what started the Reform Party.  Remember Ross Perot?  This cost President bush the election in 1992.  The screwed up GOP didn't learn a damn thing from that debacle.

• I really think it's about time to create a NEW party - neither Democrat nor Republican.  Let's call it...The Trump Party!  Maybe we can kick out these life-long politicians and take our country back!

• Losers, problem is the people are the ones losing. They are all a pile of💩

• Fook McConnell, I am so sick of his garbage!😡

• Mitch has been in bed with the Chinese for quite some time, literally 

• Fuck Mitch. I was really happy when he won this year. Thought he was an Ally. Stupid me. They only won because of Trump. Now they turn their backs on him. Trump needs to form the new Patriot Party and leave these assholes behind. We are with you, Mr. President 100%. Return out nation to the glory it once was. We will fight with you.

• I agree 100%.  Let's make a New party!

This reply was deleted.