ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR SOME TIME THAT EITHER BIDEN NEEDLESSLY PROVOKED RUSSIA BECAUSE HE IS SO STUPID, OR BECAUSE OBAMA WANTS A WAR WITH RUSSIA!

• It's not just anyone, it not just 0, it is ALL the globalists. The crackdowns on freedom accelerated during the depop agenda of the covid scamdemic. When Klaus Schwab said, "you will own nothing and be happy," that creep meant every word. The DEW psyop in Hawaii, the shutting down of drilling and cutting off water to farmers, the wokesters from hell destroying civil liberties of Christians and conservatives and MAGA, it is all part of one big plan, It is demonic, evil. Nazis run our research institutes funded by the gnome fauci, what they do to animals is horrifying, gates poisons everything he can. Remember, he sterilized women all over Africa with his jxx's. All globalist corpses are in on it. Our govco is in on it. That is why FOX cleaned house. It is why Assange was imprisoned. Africa knows... Those countries are sitting ducks for the DS. and that is why multiple African Presidents died during covid, because they knew the track record of vxxines through Gates. This is a worldwide effort to reduce pop and those who survive, are forced to live in 15 minute cities and be happy eating bugs. This is their last ditch effort. It is also why the rise in anti-globalist and anti-migrant invasions is happening and is springing up from the groundswell of awakened citizens all over the world. That is the good news.

• JEA9, I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU WROTE, THANKS FOR POSTING!

I AM DELIGHTED TO HEAR THAT TRUMP DEMOLISHED BIDEN IN THE DEBATE, BUT THE DEMOCRATS CAN STILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN NOVEMBER, AMERICA WILL LIKELY NOT SURVIVE THE DESTRUCTION THAT THE EVIL, MARXIST, DEMENTED COMBINATION OF SOROS, OBAMA, BIDEN, AND THE DEMOCRAT ADMINISTRATION HAVE INFLICTED ON THIS COUNTRY IN THE PAST THREE AND A HALF (GOING ON FOUR) YEARS!

YOU SORRY BASTARDS, AND YOU CAN ADD THE COMPLICIT REPUBLICANS AND RINOS TO THAT LIST!!!

• I believe it is part of the plan by devildemocommiecrats to destroy America so they can have the global dictatorship they have been moving toward for more than 50 years!!!!!!!!!!

• BOB, I AGREE, THANKS FOR POSTING!

I AM DELIGHTED TO HEAR THAT TRUMP DEMOLISHED BIDEN IN THE DEBATE, BUT THE DEMOCRATS CAN STILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN NOVEMBER, AMERICA WILL LIKELY NOT SURVIVE THE DESTRUCTION THAT THE EVIL, MARXIST, DEMENTED COMBINATION OF SOROS, OBAMA, BIDEN, AND THE DEMOCRAT ADMINISTRATION HAVE INFLICTED ON THIS COUNTRY IN THE PAST THREE AND A HALF (GOING ON FOUR) YEARS!

YOU SORRY BASTARDS, AND YOU CAN ADD THE COMPLICIT REPUBLICANS AND RINOS TO THAT LIST!!!

• Complicit RINOS who should be hung up, skinned, drawn and quartered before the pirhanas  chomp down that garbage.

• RICHARD, HOW ABOUT "EAT SHIT AND DIE, STRONG MESSAGE TO FOLLOW"!

• BOB, your "50 year answer" seems to cover all the other answers on this page. Nevertheless to put a halt to PUTIN'S possible "Nuclear ANSWER" , A.G.s of the 50 states have to acknowledge the COMMUNIST Involvement,the alliance BIDEN and WEF&WHO "elites". And they are are aligned to foment a world war. Our states A.G.s and officials will have to "coral" this OUTLAW ADMINISTRATION in D.C. or they are going to take AMERICA down the path to destruction. Somehow , this MUST Be Accomplished Well Before NOVEMBER.

• SOCIOLOGISTS Who Are CHRISTIAN Need to be guiding Human Society to NEW PARADIGMS.  Our world history bears this out.

This reply was deleted.