ADMIN

politics red wave Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

The Cuban and Hispanic community in Miami is outraged over the raid on former President Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago last evening, as it brings back dark memories of Latin American communist takeovers of the past -- including lost family, stolen wealth, and death.

The city is made up of millions of first-generation Americans who fled totalitarianism in Cuba, Venezuela, and elsewhere.

"My family brought me to the USA from Cuba when I was nine years old, but now the rule of law has eroded here and the USA is turning into Cuba and the rest of Latin America!" declared Ed Vidal, a Cuban-American lawyer, political activist, and Vice Chairman of the Election Integrity Subcommittee of the Republican Executive Committee of Miami-Dade County.

"The raid of president Trump's home is a terrifying action. As a first generation American from Latin America, I have felt safe from government abuse in this country because the Bill of Rights protects me from "unreasonable searches and seizures," said Camilo Riano, a Colombian-American.

"If the FBI can call me a domestic terrorist if I speak at my town's Board of Education meetings, and can raid the home of a former president of the United States for political reasons, I am not in a democracy anymore. I am living in a totalitarian, tyrannical system," he added.

read more:

https://miamiindependent.com/miami-cuban-hispanic-community-erupts-in-rage-over-fbi-raid-on-trump-home-as-dark-memories-return/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunately both of these losers are safe until 2025 and alot can happen before then.  With everythintg that is happening in this country - the lies the de"mock"rats tell - the economy in the toilet - the possibility of war looming, you would think that de"mock"rat voters would wake up.  But I haven't seen too much evidence of that. 

• Martha, the devildemocommiecrart voters are either demon possessed, willfully ignorant, or too stupid to vote!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree 👍 

• The awakened sleepers are becoming aware and shall be filled with terrible resolve.

The provocatuer fools will scarcely know how it started, but will see how it ends.

• And they are correct... lots of real anger about what this regime is doing to our beloved USA 

• lopez you are correct on who is giving the marching orders!  

"The New World Order" is already here! While speaking to its members on 5-2022, the World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and Executive Director Klaus Schwab stated quote: "Let’s also be clear... The future is not just happening. The future is built by us, a powerful community – you, here in this room. We have the means to impose this state [of the future] on the world,” Schwab's video was later posted on Twitter. 

• I've too have been watching the Russia angle for quite a while and have to agree with you! Putin like Trump has now thrown a monkey wrench into their plans, and it's really pissed em off! Hence... why they are going fuIl bore "Totalitarian" here in the USA once done that'll leave just one last domino to fall!

• In my opinion this is the last straw the Democratic party has is always been the Devil party when Obama became the president and furthermore we haven't followed the constitution ever since so with that said I will be standing to see what's next because literally we are not free anymore.

• The death squads are coming 

This reply was deleted.