Replies

• My view, Schiff is worse of the worst because he is so protected. He would not know the truth if it slapped him in the face, and I think it might have on occassion. I read a piece with pictures of Schiff and his "partner" after a fight they had. The partner was pretty bruised up. Schiff, as usual, is without a scratch.  He IS protected and he should be charged with criminal activities such as sedition and other major offenses.

• Martha, right on!!

• I was going to call him a scum bag.  But scum bags have a use.

• "NATIVE WISDOM" When the Good Man speaks out of his mouth, You will hear good, honorable & moral from his treasure's of his Good heart.- When the Evil Man speaks out of his mouth, You will hear the evil, wicked & depraved from his treasure's of his Evil heart.- the mouth speaks the TRUTH of both, now you know whom you are dealing with-!!! Do not be confused by the whisper of the Surpent, for he is Evil-!!! learned wisdom of the Creator God and taught to me from my GrandFather (Cherokee/African) with only a 4th grade white mans education

• Stinking worthless human

• These people are shameless lying bastards.

Pencil neck is always in the front lines of anything that crooked and covering up the leftist crap! Remember he had concrete proof that Trump was involved with Russia, never produced any proof. Typical lawyer that gives a bad name to their profession!

• Amen to that!

• His reckoning before almighty God will be far worse than anything we will possibly be able to do.  

• https://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritofamericapartybook/2022/07/15/d...

DON RON ELON
    DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS CREATE ONE MILLION SIGNATURES TO IMPEACH AN AMERICAN BROTHER. ARE THEY THE SAME SIGNATURES THAT VOTED 20 TIMES FOR BIDEN? AMERICA…
  • This is just another of the Demorats way of feeding the American people full of their bullshit!!

This reply was deleted.