Replies

• I am republican love my country l defend the Constitution of the United States l support the 2nd Amendment l support on protecting our borders l support parents on what their children are thought in schools i agree less power to the government and more to the people I support our policies so the Democrats can call me racist. I forgot to say I am Hispanic and each week I depend on my paycheck to support my family yes I'm racist because I don't depend on the government 

• Well said and if that is "your story", always stick to it; I concur in every way.  As for the democommies, currently in control- -they are ON THEIR WAY OUT!!

• They can call names all they want, anyone stupid enough to buy into their bullshiite isn't worth trying to convince otherwise as they are too stupid and deceived to see they are cutting their own throats!!!!!Despots need enemies, qand like every other despotic regime in history devildemocommiecrats will turn on even their most ardent supporters because once we conservatives have all been killed off the devildemocommiecrats will viciously turn on their own!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob... The little people currently acting out at the request of the Democrat Rulers, have the same name as those acting on Hiltlers behalf. The Nazis called them "Useful Idiots" If they would stop trying to destroy the country and research: "Night of the Long Knives" they'd see what was Historically done to useful idiots when no longer useful!

• Brilliant! 

• This is History repeating itself: As a Famous German Guy in the 1930's to mid 40's called for the same actions against the people he didn't like, he even established the exact same type of teams "Gestapo - DHS",  "Ministry of Truth" - “Disinformation Governing Board” to carry out his desires to rid  himself of the undesirables. In fact, the teams had a phrase: “Für euer sischerheit” translated: “It's for your safety” and we all know how that turned out for 6 million Jews and 9 million Polish people!

• I am an old white guy, have been around for a long time, have seen a lot, lived through a lot, and I can tell you right now, without hesitation, that I am a very proud Nationalist.  Yes, I believe in this country. It is the best thing going.  The world would be a much more demented place.  I don't believe in changing sex or killing babies or all the other uber-liberal crap they promote. White European people came here and built a country without the help of blacks, browns, or any other color.  If they had stayed in Europe, would the Native Indians have made this great country, or would they still live in hogans and tepees? When the blacks and stupid whites start with the burning and looting, don't be surprised that the killings will also begin.  A handful of punks can not be allowed to destroy this great Nation.  

• The radical left makes it a crime to be a proud American. We the people will have no choice but to silence these unpatriotic forces in our beloved country once and for all.

• In most cases, I find those who label others are guilty of whatever they themselves are saying.  Just look at the replacement for Psaki - her words and previous statements indicate she definitely is a racist!

• Martha, exactly, it is called PROJECTION, accusing opponents of doing what they themselves are doing to keep opponents busy defending themselves!!!!!  Well, I am not going to bite, I WILL NOT spend my time and efforts "explaining" why I am not what they say I am!!!!!  I am a Christian, a conservative, a patriot, and a veteran who bled for the flag and all it stands for!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.