ADMIN

Mule CAUGHT By Project Veritas Has Been ARRESTED

One down Ten million to go - One down Ten million to go  Misc

A Texas woman named Rachel Rodriguez was arrested on 26 counts of election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot.

Each charge constitutes a felony under the Texas Election Code.

A Project Veritas video last fall exposed her as she engaged in vote harvesting leading up to the 2020 election.

The Election Fraud Division of the Office of the Attorney General reviewed dozens of hours of unedited, raw footage, which led to this arrest.

In an uncharacteristic moment of honesty, Rodriguez acknowledged on video that what she was doing is illegal and that she could go to jail for it. If convicted, Rodriguez could face up to 20 years in prison.

How is this possible? It was the most secure election ever.

read more:

https://en-volve.com/2022/06/20/breaking-one-of-the-2000-mules-caught-by-project-veritas-has-been-arrested-facing-20-years-of-prison-for-election-fraud-video/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO MORE DROP BOXES!

NO MORE MAIL-IN BALLOTS!

BIDEN SUCKS!

• So they arrested her - bid deal.  Let me know when she has been convicted; thrown in jail and had her right to vote taken away (permanently).

• TX Criminal Court of Appeals has 3 traitors on it. Prayerfully, they will be gone next election. 

• There must be many many more arrested to show that the Republicans are not screwing arouond. Book them all.  O yea, Joe Biden and Huntere too.

• It took 2000 Mules to elect one Jack Ass... read that somewhere on this site yesterday...   Isn't it so true, the Democrats can't do anything right... it is always left of center.

• See 2000mules.com

• Make her talk and let her walk. All the way up the chain!

• Well, well, a small time operative is being sent to prison while those responsible for MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD are free to continue their TREASON against the Constitution and We the People!!!!!  I am glad they got her but what about all the political and bureaucrat TRAITORS that continue on unafraid of paying for their actions?????  This action, while welcomed, will do nothing to stop the FRAUD machine from doing the same thing in November and again in the future!!!!!!!!!!

• The one thing it will do is make others think twice before agreeing to do it. If the continue with the drop boxes they have to be monitored even if we have to do it ourselves. If Republican poll wathers are kicked out of the polling place call the police and the Republican candidate so thet know what is going on. I would have said the RNC but suspect they are in on it.

• Bout time!!!

This reply was deleted.