Replies

• What is going on at the site? Suddenly I get no notifications of posts, and I cannot sign in. Everything comes up as 0 replies when I know there have been comments already made sometimes for weeks. Recently most all posts went into junk, but today I cannot navigate anything.
    I clicked on an old post and it allowes me to comment, but everything posted in the last 24 shows no comments and does not allow me to comment or see. 

• MSM can't be trusted anymore! They are now the fourth branch of the government!

• Musk is doing a lot to bring out the truth......surprise is still alive!

• So, what is the powers in the District of Corruption going to do about it since they are funded in HUGE amounts by the lamestream media that they claim to want to change? 

• This revelation should be a wake-call for all citizens who made the ludicrous political-biased decision to watch only ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC television. Because when Republicans bring FBI, Face Book, and former Twitter officials to face a congressional investigation concerning their part in sensoring/squelching evidence contained in Hunter Biden's laptop computer months before the 2020 presidential election, they will finally know they have not only been denied this information, but also much other information over years they needed to make facts based voting decisions.

• Sadly many will still not believe the truth no matter what

• Sadly they either don't care or don't want to know the truth, it's too inconvenient for them. If  Biden won 81 million votes as it was said he did then 81 million Americans had and still have their heads up their asses and like it like that because they have sold their souls to the devil just to hear these lies that make them feel better. Imagine 81 million delusional people that choose to believe bullshit just so they can live with themselves every day. That's sad. Piss on them all.

• The msm can just barfely be thought of as news any longer

This reply was deleted.