Replies

• That is the fact 

• Naïve Nancy? She is caculating, rude, manipulative......nothing naïve about her! They shouldn't even allow her inside a church!

• The last time she was so sure of herself was in 2020. They're going to cheat like hell and don't think they won't use another plandemic to do it. These people are not normal, but vicious authoritarians hellbent on making this country another Banana Republic where they will create a dynasty with a caste system. 

• Surely there is a desire to repeat the brazen fraud.

But honestly, do you think any benefit of doubt for unusual outcomes would exist?

All eyes will be critically be on every aspect of 2022 election proceedings.

Just how good are the Democrats as magicians?

• We're getting a taste of it in PA AGAIN!! Mismarked ballots caused a delay in tallying the count, mail in ballot problems. Why we won't know the results until Monday. Mitch McConnell, who has become as bad as the Democrats, must not be happy with Oz in the lead.

• Are you saying (pause)

That the Pillbury Doughboy is about to get rolled?

Lets hope so. He has been doing it to us for years.

pillsbury dough boy gangster - Google Search | Money tattoo, Graffiti cartoons, Tattoo art drawings

Just look at the Ukriane money giveaway scam.

• All I know is we need new blood in the white house if we don't we are in big trouble.

• I hope there is a plan to ensure voter fraud does not make that true. They hate us and this Country.

• Shirley I'm afraid the plan is the Definition of Insanity: Keep using the same corrupted Election Officials, Election Rules, and Voting Machines and... expect a different outcome! McConnell and the Rinos have done nothing to effect change in the States and Pelosi knows this!

• I believe that their state that they represent look lie dump

This reply was deleted.