Replies

• I’ve been convince for a long time that Nancy is sold her soul for a Maza pottage. Call it what you want but the woman is pure evil. She has no right to throw anybody off the floor of the Congress. And she can make her silly rules about masks even though they make no sense   

• Members of Congress ARE IMMUNE to misdemeanor charges while in DC and Congress is in session...  Nancy is an idiot she can not arrest, cite, or fine members of Congress without violating the US Constitution concerning congressional immunity and due process... fines require due process by the appropriate Congressional hearings in the ethics or other committee as required by Congressional rules and or the US Constitution.

Congressional immunity refers to a special immunity that is granted to members of Congress. The following are the exemptions granted to the members of Congress under congressional immunity :

1. A Congress member is exempted from arrest while attending a session of the body to which the member belongs, excluding an arrest for treason, breach of the peace, or a felony, or;

2.A Congress member is exempted from arrest or interrogation for any speech or debate entered into during a legislative session.

In In re Grand Jury, 821 F.2d 946 (3d Cir. Pa. 1987), it was held that congressional immunity is an evidentiary privilege that is applied broadly to evidence or testimony about all acts that occur in the regular course of the legislative process. It, therefore, applies to activity taken in the course of legislative fact-finding.

• It seems you are suggesting that no internal disciplinary action can be undertaken by the presiding chamber authority, for violation of chamber protocols by members.

That is functionally hard to swallow, although I would cheer on with relish, a comeuppence for Princess Nan.

I REALLY WOULD!8953570667?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Read what I said... they have immunity for specific types of offenses.... not all and not for the Constitutional rules for their conduct as members of the House of Representatives or the US Senate.  political statement.  Political statements may not be punished unless they constitute an act of treason or sedition.

• Well Okay then.

Nan is claiming health-based reasons, not political.

And yes, I know she is cracked.

• is there any one out there that knows the answer to this why cant we the people sue our goverment ??? and get a audit on all of goverment where our tax dollars go 

• Why can't the people sue the government... they can with the government's permission, either by statute or judicial intervention.  The basic underlying principle for giving government immunity from a civil tort is that the government is the representative of the People... and Citizens should be limited in their ability to seek remedies by civil tort. There remedy is to be found in representative government... elections and legislation. 

That is my layman's thoughts on why the people are not permitted to sue the Government... they would swamp the courts and every statute would become a target for some group or individual.  Therefore, there must be underlying civil rights or compelling arguments to permit the lawsuit to go forward.

• I don't know the answer to that but I do know its a damn good idea!!

• YES I ALWAYS ASK AND GET NO ANSWERS MAYBE SOMEONE COULD ASK ATTORNEY THEY KNOW? I DO NOT KNOW ANY  

• Would have to be a constitutional Atty.  Bet Guilani would know

This reply was deleted.