Replies

• There are exceptions if you are voting democrat: you can vote at any age, because who would know - no ID is shown. Illegal aliens can vote, as long as they vote democrat. Criminals can vote. Dementia patients can vote - they'll help your family members with dementia, as they can speak for them  & know they want to vote democrat. Dead people always vote democrat. Tge people that don't exist that vote democrat must be aliens from other planets. All aliens from other worlds are democrat. We all know that. Isn't that what they told us on Star Trek?

• Tim, dead people and illegal alien invaders also can vote for devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• Actually it was Starwars...  As I looked at the 2020 Democratic Debate candidates one thought came to mind: The "Cantina" scene from the original Star Wars movie, the only ones missing were the "Wookie" and the "3 boobed Alien". 

• What America really needs is "TERM LIMITS"

BIDEN SUCKS!!!

• Tge solution is the constitution- Article V convention of states 

• Tim, they will just ignore it like they now ignore the Constitution!!!!!  It is worth a try but I don't believe it will work!!!!!  What do We the People do when they refuse to recognize an Article V?  Is it then that we take the 1776 route and fight for freedom or do we just submit to tyranny at that point?????  I would rather die a free man than live as a slave!!!!!!!!!!

• Article V does not require their participation beyond an acknowledgement that at least 2/3rds of the states intend holding one. If Congress refuses to call the date, the states will do it themselves and submit the 3/4 ratified result to be entered into law directly. Obviously if Congress tries to pull a Pence (balk), the majority of the states will be emboldened to address the Constitutional breach, having their own state militias. I would not be surprised if the federal armed forces either join in, or stand idly by to let the Sovereign states and their Federal servant work it out.

Scoff if you will, but the military's reaction to forced innoculations using experimental Covid vaccines said a lot. 

• A BAN is what they say, but will not stop anything. They use gun violence, like climate control, to line thier own pockets, and they will use this issue to take control your freedom to protect yourself.

Let them, and anyone who tries. They will wish they never started this conversation in the first place.

Stupid people getting more stupid by the day.  That's what the vaccine does, if it doesnt kill you first.

Should I say more???????

• Agree Stuart... But I believe they've realized this is the "Moment" they have been dreaming of!  "The New World Order" is here now! On 5/23/2022 World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and Executive Director Klaus Schwab stated quote: “Let’s also be clear: The future is not just happening. The future is built by us, a powerful community – you, here in this room. We have the means to impose this state [of the future] on the world,” Schwab's video was later posted on Twitter.

Remember, only one shot was fired, it killed one of us and it was from within...  Let's face it, the Democrats have performed the perfect Coup d'état! We are currently a Totalitarian Repressed State with an unknown Dictator! The question now is what will the citizens response be? Hence "Their" push for gun confiscation. YES.... "They" are scared! 

Nancy Pelosi says House Democrats WILL move on Civilian Disarmament
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
    • I do not quite agree. I suspect the NWO and their useful idiots, the Social Progressives, hope this is their moment, because they sense the awakened population to the intended threat. Schwab is effectively stating a bluff. But their timeline for Western Civilizations collapse and the rebuilding process has been set back a number of times. Medical pandemic as the weapon of first choice has no element of surprise now. The initiative has been lost. The option of an actual virulent disease being released by them still exists. But that, like conventional warfare, may prove messy (and these are orderly monsters, just like their predecessors). That action will only accelerate their trials and condemnations sooner than later. My guess is that Joe sees the writing on the wall (no possible second term), and is making a last provocation with an issue he figures he can bulldoze into reality and the history books. He is wrong, but will insist on finding it out himself. Lets see.

This reply was deleted.