Replies

• These refusals to define a woman are just crazy

• since so many experts don't know what a woman is then they had better keep their mouths shut when criticizing a man ever again

• Stupid idiot

• All the trash and disinformation flowing from these communist sycophants is anti-God, anti-American, communist inspired and supported by the communist controlled commiecrat party.  There is a mental sickness and depraved agenda that they're trying to shove down the throats throughout the world by a collusion with the Marxist dominated oligarchy consisting of bankers, media, "imtelligence communities" (read communist infiltrators), so-called "law enforcement communities" like the DOJ, and the Deep State Council on Foreign Relations who grooms ALL higher level politicians from BOTH parites to carry thier water.  Wake up, America!

• By a recent Biden White House executive order: All Federal Agencies now officially define a Woman as: "A Birthing Person". Kinda funny considering they are fighting to allow Birthing persons to stop Birthing! I think its time for the National Womens Law Center President to change her organisations name!!!!!!

• I've just recently figured these people out. They are very crafty with language use. Most of them reply with a question that is put in such a way that leaves the respondents with no clear way to respond without sounding defensive. I wish interviewers would make the progressive answer the question without engaging in a baited response with them. I had a professor say once "He who asks the question - controls the conversation." He was a wise man.

• I would disagree. Truth may be misrepresented , confused, or concealed, but never altered by artifice to be anything other than what it virtuously is.

The question posed, was done so as to reveal that these supposed learned, and intelligent authorities reject the scientific notion of  catagorical biological identity in a heterosexual paradigm, because they desire these identity ideas to be subjective opinion.

Individuals may aspire to be many things that can be achieved through ambition exploiting opportunity. Biological identity is not one of them.

And deception is ultimately, manifestly shown to be false, in the due course of time. That too cannot be avoided. Just look at Roe vs Wade.

• They are scared to death to say the obvious. Half the world has gone nuts!

• This is nutcase city!! Where is the rest of this video?

• This is in our government????  

This reply was deleted.