Replies

• Instead of taking birth control pills.  How stupid is that.

• Those on "sex strike" don't have much to worry about, I doubt men are lining up to get into bed with any of those pictured!!!!!!!!!!

• GOOD!

• But... but... but... if they can't get pregnant, they can't experience the utter joy of killing their unborn babies! We all know that's what they really want, since they shout out at their 'peaceful' protests "We love killing babies!!!" Or maybe they're talking about someone else’s babies. Maybe they just love killing black babies (the original purpose of Planned Parenthood and the majority of all abortions in this country). Apparently, black lives don't matter if it’s an unborn black child. It's all so confusing (and sick)!

• As they constantly scream, their body their choice, let them do it

• That's why they are called libtards.....

• Good news for a change. Should have been the main option anyway. Please do it. We do not need any more commies in America.

• Good, if they don't want children that's the best way to solve their problem. Then they can be your typical town pump they always wanted to be without that pesky pregnancy problem. Also you real men out their. Don't have to worry about the "I'm pregnant !" trap I've seen pulled on so many dudes over my 66 years. The only thing you gotta worry about is getting VD from her as you don't know how many she's or it's slept with.10663937290?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Good less commie deomcraps in the world that is a win win if you ask me

• Sounds good to me.

This reply was deleted.