Replies

• If the fake media had any sense of decency, they would call for Dementia Joe and Pot-Head Harris to step down immediately in order to save the Union.

•    I DON'T believe anything they say or ANY other liberal news site, they are pure opinion sites,nothing more, they are all corrupt and no longer can be trusted. If you want a site that backs up what they report with facts, watch the news on FOX from 6:00 to 10:00 evenings! 

• Yup, they are all liars and up the demoncrats butts

• [V]ery alone in dealing with rebuilding an income that can support the enormous alimony and my kids costs and myself, dealing with the aftermath of the abduction and likely assassination (that’s what the NYT’s suspects) of my business partner the richest man in the world and the arrest and conviction of my client the chief of intelligence of the people’s republic of China by the US government, the retaliation of the Chinese in the ouster and arrest of US suspected CIA operatives inside China, my suspected involvement in brokering a deal with Vladimir Putin directly for the largest sale of oil gas assets inside Russia to China, a tax bill that Eric left hanging over my business and…And Dads running for president.

From Joe Biden iphone.

• Biden's son admits to violating the embargo on conducting any business with Russia... this shoujld be a federal felony on several accounts including failure to register the deal with the State Department as the agent for a foreign power. .. China...  Where are the FBI and CIA on this deal... the largest brokered oil and gas sale between Russia and China... maybe the transfer of assets INSIDE RUSSIA would not be considered under embargo... although I don't see how that would be outside the embargo, as the transfer is to a foreign power, outside of Russia...  

•  

---------- Forwarded message ----------

BEN FRANKLIN SAID: GENTLEMEN IF WE DON'T HANG TOGETHER SURELY WE WILL ALL HANG SEPERATELY.

SHEATH YOUR SWORDS BOYS. DON, RON AND ELON. THERE ARE PLENTY OF DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS TO VERBALLY VAPORIZE. SAVE YOUR VENGENCE FOR THEM. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL EVERYBODY SING. 

THE PRIMARY GOAL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS TO PUT DJT ON THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT THAT WAS STOLEN FROM HIM. TAKE THE HOUSE, SENATE AND PRESIDENCY SO WE CAN GO BACK TO TRUMP GAS AT $1.67 A GAL. DIESEL BACK TO $2.10 AND WATCH THOSE FARM PRODUCT PRICES DROP LIKE A BAD HABIT. 

TIME TO OVERHAUL OUR MADE IN USA ECONOMY. STOP THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS FROM SMUGGLING SLAVES BACK IN TO THE USA. THE BEST OPTION TO BABY MURDER  IS ADOPTION. NO ONE GETS HURT AND WE CAN PUT THE TAX MURDER MONEY TO VOUCHERS FOR THE KIDS.

WE HAVE THREE GREAT AMERICANS SERVINGTHE NATION. DON, RON AND ELON.

LET US JOIN TOGETHER TO SAVE OUR HOMES AND LOVED ONES.  PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIS GREAT CAPABILTY TO RAISE US FROM THE DEPTHS OF DEMOCRAT DEPRESSION.WE DON'T HAVE TO BEG FOR HIGH PRICED COMMUNIST OIL. WE HAVE MORE OIL THAN YOU CAN STICK A SHEIKH AT.

RAISE HIGH THE FLAG OF FREEDOM. OLD GLORY.

EVERYBODY SING, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A BEAUTUL BABY  BY THE FULL TERMS.

• They voted for him.  They own it.

• What does Erica want Biden to fight for?  More abortions for African Americans, more illegal aliens crossing the southern border depressing wages and hurting the African American community, more LGBTQ+ ignorance that will bring the wrath of God down on America?  It is just sickening that these Demoncrat Voters have regret over Biden's election due to their own desire that Biden pass laws to allow greater perversion and insanity in America.

• The only reason they're miffed at Beijing Biden is they know they will lose the next election because of HIM. They all deserve it.

This reply was deleted.