Replies

• Often the only adult in the room, Netanyahu provides a gentler rebuke of Rahida Talib then I would. Anyone ignorant enough to believe that it is possible for Jew hatred to be justified is a danger to this country and beyond. They need to get research and see just how old this sickness is. World War ii and the "Final Salution" would be a good place to start but the history is beyond even that. 

• i find it funny whenever a woman defends islam which condones degrading women

• That whole squad need to be removed from our Govt. and sent back to where they came from. They are all traitors. How they got there was fraud and SOROS

• He speaks truth!!

• Too bad people in our Government won't.  Rashida Tlaib is a TERRORIST, no other word applies to her (well also anti-American, hateful, ignorant, immoral, unethical, disreputable.  Don't think I need to go on.

• Please don't stop, please tell us how you really feel! Lol

These ignorant fools who support the Palestinians need a hard lesson. I used to say all American teens need to spend six month in a communist country without any of their conveniences, now they should be shipped over so they can join the Palestinians and enjoy getting to know them from within, fight with them, die for them. 

• And she is NOT the only one; the entire squad should be censured, expelled from Congress, then striped of their US citizenship and deported, or exiled permanently.  The flagrant support of Hamas is NOT free speech - - it is terrorism, undisguised.  Anyone in the US exhibiting the same behavior should also lose their citizenship AND the privilege of living in this country!

This reply was deleted.