Replies

• Posing a question about competence, bigotry and moronoic behaior is not the same as calling one incompetent, a bigot and or a moron... there is a subtile difference.. However, as my sainted mother would say... "If the shoe fits wear it".

• You're right.  You don't ever learn.  You're STILL calling me names and being demeaning.  And you wonder why people don't listen to you. 

You and your cohort are the poster children for fascism.  Everyone MUST agree with you or you WILL be punished.

I came here to discuss this in good faith, thinking I would be communicaing with rational, sane people who would consider different points of view and be willing to discuss them.

Nope.  I'm met with hostility, belittling, degrading childishness and obstinate, dictatorial opinion.  No facts, just opinion. 

Mussolini would be proud!

• Coming from you that is laughable!

• As long as you continue your juvenile behavior, being vile. It is you who feeds this and you are so wrapped up in it, you so want to be justified in your nasty behavior that you are spinning out of control. Your are laughable, like a two year old who is turning blue holding his breath until he gets his way.....or passes out. You are doing precisely what you are claiming others are doing. And now you are panicking as if drowning in your own making of a muddy mess and want the administration to bale you out, to judge in your favor while accusing them of working against you, deleting your nastiness.  
      More and more I do believe you are a troll trying to destroy this site, what yo7 have been doing certainly doesn't entice newcomers to stay. That isn't name calling BTW, it is an opinion based on your comments!

• More personal attacks... Do you have any substance to add or is it all the slander of gutter edicate.

• You are so full of BS, I bet your eyes are brown old man!

• Well ilona, this post of yours is certainly a good example for Trolling... It certainly contains the root for stirring up chaos and is totally focused on attacking others... Could it be you need to take your own advice?

• Pure hate and visceral anger on display... Ad Hominems are to be expected from a lifelong bureaucrat... not one ligitimate personal thought or idea...just a constant rain of personal insults.

•  I still say they are trolls, trying to cause chaos like the left always does....keeping everyone divided, focused on the attacks rather than the goals!

• Now Lopez is lashing out at the administrators for not taking sides, his side that is. He is here at their pleasure and is colling them out not doing things HIS way! So the list grows, from Marlene, Tad, Ilona.......and administers! Laughable troll!

This reply was deleted.