ADMIN

8970712863?profile=RESIZE_710x

Wealthy donors who bankroll anti-American, left-wing causes are like roaches: They spread everywhere and take forever to die.

Such is the case of Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss, sometimes referred to as the “new George Soros.”

While many people know who Soros is and the pervasive impact the 90-year-old leftist has had on American politics, eroding election integrity and promoting radical causes, few have heard of Wyss despite his significant impact.

Between 2016 and 2020, the 85-year-old directed $135 million to the Sixteen Thirty Fund, a dark-money organization that finances a cluster of left-wing groups, Fox News reported.

Dark-money groups spend countless millions influencing voters, public opinion and the political process without having to reveal who their donors are.

New filings show that the Wyss-financed Sixteen Thirty Fund recently spent $2 million to lobby U.S. lawmakers to approve statehood for Washington, D.C., and to pass HR 1, the so-called For the People Act, among other things, the report said.

The aim of those two proposals is to secure indefinite Democratic control of the White House, Congress and local legislatures.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/new-george-soros-dished-millions-group-lobbied-democrat-causes-including-hr-1-election-bill/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Prayerfully considering their ages maybe God will intervene and take them out

• That would be really great! 

• George Soros was a frequent vistor at the White House during Barak Obama 8 yrs there. Now we have another billionaire on the scene. This Dark Money being handed to our politicians should be stopped. But how do #WeThePeople accomplish this evil that is destroying our COUNTRY?

• We need to get these billionaires out of politics immediately. They rig the game in their favor, they support higher taxes, tax and spend, leftist causes that undermine society as we know it in America. They are only interested in their own personal benefit. These people are disgusting. I say, "No more billionaires in politics!!!"

• These subversives are foreigners - we must have laws to stop them?

• Unfortunately, Soros is a naturalized citizens.  He was a Nazi during WW!! - several countries denied him citizenship.  We should have also!

• AMEN!  He should NEVER have any right to be a citizen - nor his sons‼️

• Somehow we need to get the dark money out of politics.  That is going to be very hard to do since I think every politician - Democrat, Independent, Green, Republican and whatever party there is - would probably not go for it.  Dark money helps them all.  It is very very difficult to stand up and do what is the best for people and the country when money is at stake.  Col. Nelson, I know you have a lot of good information, would you have any suggestions?  We can all contact our congress criters, but I hate to be a wet blanket, I don't think they will do anything.  Thjy might promice, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

• The forces of evil always have the money. We have prayer determination in the hand of God

• AMEN,

This reply was deleted.