ADMIN

9479355673?profile=RESIZE_710x

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said that her predecessor and grandma-killer Andrew Cuomo underreported COVID-19 deaths in the state to the public by nearly 12,000.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that approximately 55,400 New Yorkers have died of COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic but under Cuomo’s administration, roughly only 43,400 were publicized as of this week when the disgraced governor left office.

These deaths only counted people who died of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 in hospitals, nursing homes, and other care facilities. Anyone who died from the virus at home, in hospice care, in state prisons, or in state-run facilities for people with disabilities — or was merely presumed to have died from COVID-19 — was excluded from the total announced daily by the former governor’s office.

read more here: https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/25/new-gov-hochul-says-cuomo-hid-nearly-12000-covid-deaths-in-new-york/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And they want us to believe everything that comes out of their mouth people don't believe this people starting with Biden and all those who are after your freedom 

• Doesn't surpruse me.  Cuomo was a disaster for NY.

• What I want to know is how do you underreport 1 much less 12000???  He needs to be locked up for a long, long ,long time!!!

This reply was deleted.