ADMIN

The number of athletes suffering heart damage or dying after getting The Jab continues to climb. A “Pandemic” almost entirely ignored by the Legacy American media. They don’t want to slow their own rollout, but the trend has not gone unnoticed or investigated by researchers. 

The research itself is relatively dry, but a physician who linked to one of my posts about German Soccer Players dropping dead has a great breakdown of the issue. It is a first look at what is probably causing athletes who have received the mRNA vaccines to suffer heart injury and death.

An athlete’s muscles need a lot of oxygen when they’re playing, and the heart has to pump more blood to meet the oxygen demand,  and it has to beat faster. The rapid heart rate also increases the heart muscles’ oxygen need, and the heart’s blood vessels have to dilate to allow more blood to flow through.

If the heart’s oxygen demand is not met, the cardiac muscles cannot pump blood to the whole body, including the brain, and the brain stops functioning, and the player collapses.

If the player does not get immediate medical attention, the heart muscle dies, and so can the player. Heart attacks result from the lack of oxygen to the heart.

Dr. Santiano MD then explains how “endothelial cells and pericytes in the cardiac blood vessels have to play as a team” to ensure the heart gets enough oxygen when it needs it.

ice_screenshot_20220106-115316-1

Athletes exerting themselves will enter numerous or even continuous phases when their hearts need more oxygen to meet the demand, where increased blood flow is critical.

read more here: https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/01/08/new-research-shows-why-the-covid19-vaccines-are-killing-professional-athletes/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps they are not punished because they did what they were told by the left, and today the left is in charge!

• Those who have been jabbed will then have graphene oxide in their system forever that then enters their veins and flows to their heart thus the athlete suffers from these nano-sized metallic razors racing to and through their heart causing miocardation and causing severe damage to the heart which then malfunctions in what we call "heart attacks". Why is this not mentioned as the primary cause of the attack? Seems to me the author is either avoiding the issue or wanting to put the blame elsewhere. Perhaps the nano-particles, graphene oxide, from the jabs is the cause of the lack of oxygen. Face it folks, all who have been jabbed are walking timebombs because the graphene oxide is nonbiodegradeable and thus unremovable and permanent. 

• Again, Biden and the Lefties are not finished, just getting started.

Biden and China Are Partners in a New Wuhan Lab, EcoHealth Hunt for...

• MA friend of mine, a healthy 24 year old, had the poison shot and now has cancer. Is there anyone in power with the guts to step up and demand that Biden and Harris be arrested and the FDA and CDC be sued and shut down. I will not even say what I want done with Fauchi.

• Shirley, I will say it; Dr. anthony Mengele should be hanged for mass murder!!!!!!!!!!

• I can read your mind and I am right there with you. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Absolutely and we have NO LEADERSHIP to organize a proper response to the mass murder of our neighbors and family...

This reply was deleted.