Replies

• You Sir are one hell of an American!!! We need many more like you.

• Democrats heres a Historic revelation to consider relating your actions:  Quote: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

It's Patriots like this young man and the rest of us whom... you've now awakened and our resolve will be swift!  

• Quote: "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." - Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Prior to WWII Japan made a lot of societal changes that left their people, especially the youth confused. Our chnges in the last 40-50 years are devestating, our youth have no solid path to follow, and when the young are left to make their own way too early, it always leads to disaster because they act on emotion, and want, they become selfish, narcissistic, and today we see the results in a huge number of wrecked lives!

• Amen! 

• We are in a physical and spiritual battle for our lives against the Demonic forces that want to destroy our lives

• Jeff, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!  Ephesians 6:12 and following says that we fight against spiritual enemies not physical ones!!!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs up Derrick Evans!

• With exemplary resolve shown in patriots like this young man,

forthcoming Justice awaiting the underwriters and architects

of this genocidal "Great Reset" comes closer and closer.

Do you suppose Klaus is negotiating with Elon for a seat ticket to Mars?

• I hope theyall  can end up suing all of those Dem sickofants.

• Good man....we need tens of millions like him!

This reply was deleted.