ADMIN

Spirit Walk Ministry - Memes as Propaganda

National Review covered Salon’s hit piece on Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK), which tried to accuse him of lying about his military record.

But there’s a small part in the National Review article that should drive everyone mad.

At Salon, Roger Sollenberger claimed that completing Ranger School does not make one an actual Ranger. He also insisted that the military agrees with him. I emphasized the important part:

In his first run for Congress, Cotton leaned heavily on his military service, claiming to have been “a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan,” and, in a campaign ad, to have “volunteered to be an Army Ranger.” In reality, Cotton was never part of the 75th Ranger Regiment, the elite unit that plans and conducts joint special military operations as part of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

read more:
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/01/newsweek-caught-stealth-editing-2015-article-to-smear-tom-cotton-on-ranger-issue/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Since Salon is propoganda Salop, so what?

• Unfortunately they are not wrong. Simply graduating ranger school does not make you a ranger. You have to be assigned to a ranger battalion and then prove yourself even further to your team. Once you have been authorized to wear the ranger scroll then you are a ranger. I know this sucks to hear but that is how it works. I was in the Army for 34 years so i speak from a point of validity.

• MSM= "FAKENEWS"-!!! and it just gets worst-!!!

• The MSM is enemy propaganda. No kidding?

• Tom Cotton is a Harvard educated genius. Show some respect MSM! 

• What is most important is that he is a CONSERVATIVE. This explains why they are going after him.

• there you again.

This reply was deleted.