ADMIN

Image result for nikki haley turncoat meme

Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.” 

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, which was spurred by Trump’s repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud that altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. 

The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks Trump gave at a rally ahead of the riot condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, she's out for herself. She's being a traitor!

Republicans should stick together and not be traitors!  Differences should be discussed privately!, and worked out amicably, without slamming one another publicly which gives Dems fodder for attack!

• Bitch

• See 

https://temasdeimpacto.com/hot/pub/Th-%20impeachment-of-Donald-Trum...

The impeachment of Donald Trump is a smokescreen
    The impeachment of Donald Trump is a smokescreen . Congress and the witch hunt spearheaded by Nancy Pelosi is an act of utter hypocrisy, utterly sham…
  • Haley has finally shown her true colors. She is another one who is turning against our President, Donald J. Trump, and therefore against our country. We the people need to show even more resolve in upholding our pledge of allegiance to Trump and to our country. Trump needs our unwavering support today more so than ever.

• he has it 

• Nikki should join the communist party of the fake president because she will not get a single vote from President Trump supporters.I still call him President because he won the election and now all this idiots are trying to cover up the election.

• Whatever I support I may have had for Nikki is gone now.  I wouldn't send her a dime to help her for anything.

• NO Nikki... You and the rest of the so called republicans in congress let the American people down by not standing with our President Donald Trump!

• Good bye you hell holly phony CREEP Nikki Haley!!!!!!   We're DONE with that B, DONE!!!!  She is not for the people, just herself!!!!!

This reply was deleted.