ADMIN

Bidensupporters memes. Best Collection of funny Bidensupporters pictures on  iFunny Brazil

The Biden administration will not say when the president plans on calling newly elected Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to congratulate him on his victory, drawing accusations the U.S. administration is trying to isolate the conservative Jewish leader before he even takes office.

Asked on Thursday afternoon if President Joe Biden has any plans to phone Netanyahu following his victory this week in the Israeli elections, a White House spokesman told the Washington Free Beacon, "We don’t have any call to preview at this point."

The Israeli media reported on Thursday that Biden is expected to call Netanyahu some time over the weekend, citing the U.S. president’s packed schedule campaigning around America’s midterm elections. But the White House would not confirm these reports when asked by the Free Beacon.

Biden called Brazil’s newly elected far-left president-elect, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, on Monday, just a day after that country’s elections. This discrepancy is fueling accusations the Biden administration is taking a chilly approach to its diplomacy with Netanyahu, who made history by being elected as Israel’s prime minister for the third time.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told the Free Beacon that the president's delay in calling Netanyahu "is not an accident."

read more:

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/no-call-to-bibi-biden-has-yet-to-congratulate-newly-elected-israeli-leader/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe you are absolutely right, Colonel!  God bless you!
      Gods hand is working everywhere! His patience is gone, and the world will bend to Him or realize their huge mistakes too late!

• The Bible says that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed!!!!!   ?Fuhrer obama, joe dementia, and their ilk will be cursed, eventually, for turning their backs on Israel !!!!!  I hope those of us who support Israel won't be part of the curse!!!!!!!!!!

• Well said

This reply was deleted.