Replies

• When Jeb Bush was running for President in 2016 against President Trump, Jeb was asked a question from a guy from one of Jeb's rallies. The question was something like this: "Your father, George Bush Sr., called for a New World Order back in the early 1990's. I was wondering if you know what we need to accomplish this, and if you will carry-on your father's legacy and vision". Jeb then became a little perturbed! You could see it in his face and heightened body movements. He automatically called the questioner a "conspiracy theorist". There's a video on this somewhere, but I can't find it on youtube.

• THEY ARE NOT ELITES!  THEY ARE A CULT!!!!!

• They couldn't put it passed Greta!🤬

• The greatest hoax the devil ever pulled was to convince people he didn't exist!

• I wasn't addressing you!

• You are still the ass you were all along, assuming, lashing out.
      You state I'm found of Russians as if it was truth, as if you knew something about me,  just like you do with most everyone and everything. Save it Lopez.....you are a "wannabe important", no one cares about your constant criticizing, bitching about everything. 

• Amen

• The Global Elites gained 1/3 more wealth since the Covid scam March 2020. The poor, middle and upper class lost 1/3 of their wealth...Putin is at war with the inbred, luciferian, pedovore, psychopaths and their NATO apparatchiks not the Ukraine citizens.

•  "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered"  Thomas Jefferson

• 10945878271?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.