ADMIN

Hot Babes for Trump - Democrats have encouraged the violence in our cities.  #Trump2020 / #AntifaSucks | Facebook

The Queens bus rider assaulted in an alleged “anti-white” crime told The Post on Sunday that one of her attackers accused her of being a fan of former President Donald Trump before the assailants bashed her on the head.

Jill LeCroix, a 57-year-old grandma of five, was left bleeding after she was blitzed by three black women July 9 while riding the city bus — an attack now being investigated by the NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force.

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’ LeCroix recalled. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.

“The one with the green hair, she was saying she hates white people, the way they talk, hates white skin, the way their skin cracks. Saying she was gangsta,” said the bartender, who was headed to visit her mother at the time.

“I was the only white person on the bus. By the time we started passing St. John’s Cemetery on Woodhaven, she started in on me, saying, ‘That’s where I’m going to bury you!’

“She had a bag from Bath and Body Works, and she took out a scrub and said she was going to beat me with it. It was tangerine,” LeCroix said. “She said, ‘You’re going to get what you deserve! All white people are going to get what they deserve.’ It was crazy.”

read more:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/17/nyc-anti-white-crime-victim-said-perp-accused-her-of-being-trump-fan/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was born and raised in NYC and never was faced with anything like this. That city has in place the 'Sullivan Law' which forbids anyone unlicensed from carrying a weapon, concealed or otherwise. Now a person comitting an act like the one to this lady, if caught, would get less time, or none at all, for that criminal act than a person caught with a gun on their person. 

Last time I traveled through Brooklyn on my way to visit with friends on Long Island I had my weapon with me. That is only allowed if the owner has a concealed carry permit from their state and the proviso was the unloaded weapon had to be secured in a locked area of the vehicle and ammo secured separately. And get this, I was not allowed to stay overnight but the provision was only allowed for those traveling through, not staying for any period of time. I stayed overnight but if caught would have faced jail.

The old adage is the one I follow: better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

• This is what a good public education and an active MSM produce in society... Hate and violence, based on racial and ethnic social conflict.  It is deliberate and part o the cultural revolution that the Marxist use to destabilize communities and ultimately governments.

This reply was deleted.