ADMIN

NYT: Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless …

GO JOE!!! - Imgflip

I worry about Joe Biden debating Donald Trump. He should do it only under two conditions. Otherwise, he’s giving Trump unfair advantages.

First, Biden should declare that he will take part in a debate only if Trump releases his tax returns for 2016 through 2018. Biden has already done so, and they are on his website. Trump must, too. No more gifting Trump something he can attack while hiding his own questionable finances.

And second, Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates — and that 10 minutes before the scheduled conclusion of the debate this team report on any misleading statements, phony numbers or outright lies either candidate had uttered. That way no one in that massive television audience can go away easily misled.

Debates always have ground rules. Why can’t telling the truth and equal transparency on taxes be conditions for this one?

read more:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/opinion/biden-trump-debate.html?smid=tw-share

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump can always request Biden to release his info being held at the University of Delaware.  

• Biden has no intention of debating Trump. Because he knows he'll get torn to bits. They will make every excuse they can to weasel out of it.

• I am waiting for either the Donna Brazile trick give him questions in advance or an ear piece to help Biden remember where he is. Unfair advantage what crap, Trump does not have to debate Biden and he did not pick him the left wing nuts did.

• Yea, and microchip speker detectors are not allowed, but drink assist masks are allowed by default  so no need to mention that

This reply was deleted.