ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We should get out of the UN, and NATO. All we have to do is cut off funding and they would both collapse.

• EVERYgency of the un is corrupt, and our tax dollars, confiscated by corrupt politicians, are paying for that spawn of satan organization!!!!!!!!!!  Get the U S out of the un and get the un out of the U S!!!!!!!!!!

• How about getting rid of the UN? We are its lifeline, without America the UN can't afford itself, stop funding them! 

• The UN! They never surprise us by doing the right thing!

• THIS is way beyond sad, it’s criminal, it’s designed to help take down the USA! HAVING NO BORDER is one of the same steps the NWO GANG has taken in many other countries. NO borders created by the FED agencies created this, one of many, problems. Wait till the NEXT step!

MAGA! Our only hope and I hate to use the word “hope,” but that’s where the USA stands!

• i've served in PANAMA and have Panamanian relatives.  i know what they say about the Extreme levels of corruption there.  Their doctors area haughty bunch who put on airs of superiority to the common man.

This reply was deleted.