Replies

• Rino Ryan is a nut job.  Trump will run and Trump will WIN again

• Each and every rino,  we know who they are, have squashed every opportunity given to them to serve their country and betrayed the people who put their faith in and put them in office and spit in their faces...they are the problem and we as the voters need to do our jobs, be problem solvers and solve this problem quick, fast and in a hurry! 

• Paul Ryan was a Scum Bag when he took the position of Speaker and he proved the label to be true. Republicans could have done so much more good for the country if it wasn't for this Rino Scum Bag.

Let's get him out of the Republican party along with Liz Cheney as both are NO Good Rinos.

• Go to heck RINO Turncoat PDJT HATER Ryan!!!

• Just more RINO trash gum flapping which is all he ever does.

• The RINO Paul Ryan should fade away now!  No one wants to hear his opinion about anything.

• The people will elect President Trump not the Rinos Republicans 

• Trump's victory will be so compelling that the cheating of the radical left won't make a difference. He will win with 60% of the official vote and he will win with 80% of the real vote. That's how large the silent majority of American patriots is in the USA. Make no mistake about that!

• That's encouraging. All I see with the "Man on the street" interviews is unfathomable stupidity. If that is what's electing our leaders, we're in big trouble. That and having more ballots then actual registered voters , we might never win a Presidential election again. But I hope you're right.

• Pieter, you are right. The only wild card is the degree to which demonrats will cheat but as I said, I expect that the huge support Trump has among Americans cannot be "out-cheated" by the radical left.

This reply was deleted.